Best cheap YYJ?

So I am thinking about getting a cheap YYJ to sili and reshape, but which one should I get?

Journey?

Lyn?

Not kickside, its hybrid…

Maybe even FHZ?

what do you think?

I would go Lyn/FHZ, maybe even a FH2. They are all in the $15 range.

I would go Lyn, Speed Maker or Kickside.

Just curious. Why not a kickside? If you are going to reshape it then you can get rid of the starburst and add a silicone groove. Seems a shape to not use the best YYJ made.

Agreed. These are all great choices since they’re made from celcon, and would be easier to reshape.

FHZ and if you can get a modder to mod it they play beastly. good luck

-Blake

i would say Lyn Fury becouse it already has the grooves for silicon;)
and as an owner of one piece of Lyn Fury i would say that it plays just amazing and it looks better than speedmaker or the kickside.
but this is just my personal opinion ;D

Speedmaker. Those things are even beast when they are stock!

get the legacy its amazing and cheap

Legacy!

Dead unresponsive, plays really good, really cheap.

I’ve tried some and they are amazing.

Die Nasty is awesome.

He said YoYoJam.

Yup. Speedmaker is pretty epic.

The Speedmaker takes some skill to handle though, it tends to tilt and it requires a good throw to deliver it’s full potential.

The Kickside is solid, and so is the Lyn Fury. I’d get a Lyn Fury since it really welcomes silicone. If you like the lightweight then go for a Speedmaker.

I say Duncan, because even without a lathe you can still get the inside… but if you have a lathe…

But still… I agree that it’s really good because it has the Center Trac.
But it’s material though is not as strong as Celcon plastic.

yah, I would go with a duncan so you can mod it.

I would say…

If you want a responsive yoyo to mod, go with Speedmaker, Kickside, or Lynn Fury.

If you want an unresponsive yoyo, of course go with the Legacy.

Your point?

He said he might get a FHZ, not from YYJ. He also asked what I think. And I think solely sticking to YYJ isn’t a good idea. YYJ is an AMAZING company, but there are many other cheap yoyos you can mod. Also, the bearing in it is worth almost as much as the yoyo, so its a good deal.

if you want to do a shape mod, you should get a lyn, I say this because if you use a FHZ it will smell horrible.

Lyn Fury all the way, hybrid responce isn’t bad, you just need the perfect shims so Kickside and SpdMker are also good but I prefer Lyn.