What your most unpopular (disliked) throw in your collection?

My girlfriend would be very unhappy with me if I owned a yoyo as loud as the nine dragons.

4 Likes

semi responsive is an acquired taste, lots of lube maintenance is annoying. I still like these though with a fully clean bearing, they are pretty unresponsive.

1 Like

I understand that now but it’s still the worst yoyo I have ever owned.

Iconic, but I just never could like this thing, I can’t get it to loop consistently and have fiddled with string length a bunch. its kinda narrow for string tricks. I’d still rather throw a manta ray all day.

3 Likes

Do you have a Manta Ray?

2 Likes

The black canon just oozes goodness. I bought it for the pocketability and expected some compromise in play, but was shocked at how it just begs to be shredded

4 Likes

My most disliked throw in my collection is the red d7(red is ugly). It also happens to be the most used in my collection because I don’t mind if I scuff it up. If I truly don’t like a yo-yo I will either sell it or give it to someone.

3 Likes

I do, picked up a couple new ones this year…

6 Likes

I’m also big fan of the FRS Black Canon. I am not generally a fan of slimline unresponsives and undersized yo-yos, but this is one that is amazingly capable and doesn’t make it feel like a chore to hit tricks with.

4 Likes

The One Drop Deeper state(non se) . Cant stand anything about mine but i hate slimline stuff. Its been thrown maybe 5 times lol would trade for an RSO YWETi pin…just the pin :laughing:

3 Likes

Ahhahaha imagine that I annoyed myself with the sound of it, seriously I never found any application to that throw and didn’t find the meaning as well.

2 Likes

Going off of personal opinion and not community opinon as a whole (I don’t remember if it was popular or unpopular), my Starbrite. It’s so so pretty but also super loud, the spacers are near impossible to get off and it’s always had a little bit of vibe that got worse later. Still so pretty though

1 Like

In my case it’s probably gonna be a Custom Reactor (with a size G bearing).
Love the aesthetics, hate eveything else. Response is always cranked past 11. Even with a single breakpad it violently snaps at any oportunity. And it hits your hand like a rock.
I’m so glad it wasn’t my first throw.

I had an Auldey + Turning Point Positron once. That yoyo had nothing much really going for it at all.

I actually very much dislike my recess joyride

1 Like

My least liked yoyo in my collection currently is MMO. I just never reach for it and don’t really enjoy throwing it at all.

3 Likes

Trade me.

Shocked to see I never said anything here

Wasn’t a big fan of the JT Shade.

Edit: Comic Sans can [redacted] [redacted] [redacted]

3 Likes

YYR comic sans. Joke of a yoyo

1 Like

Haven’t played it, but its not even a good font, possibly one of the worst, however that is subjective at best