That yoyo you hate but love at the same time!

I know I’m not the only one who has that feeling about a particular throw. Mine happens to be the Paul Han EYYC SuperG. I think it’s a hideous looking colorway on a beast of a yoyo yet at the same time I love the way it looks. It’s so ugly that in a way it’s beautiful!

Post a picture or story of the one yoyo you hate but love whether its colorway, the actual yoyo or whatever reason you have! Pictures would make this pleasing

Probably my Duncan Strix. I dislike the polished surface but love the way it plays.

CLYW avalanche.

It has a weird feeling to me,i dont like the feeling, a little heavy maybe…but it is an all around good throw. A little small for me.
The colorway in the pic is so cool :slight_smile: The one i tried was camo, i didnt like it at all…

It is a good all around throw,strong spins, and can handle anything you throw at it.

My YYJ Pinnacle. I dislike the mirrors, and it just doesn’t seem to spin as long I want it to. The gap can’t seem to take as much string without binding.

And yet I love the fact that I dislike it. Makes it easier when it flies across the room due to a 5a mishap or I try 4a with it and miss the catch. It is rather durable, which gives me another reason to be able to learn without worries about breaking something (As long as yoyoing inside is reasonably careful).

Nah, all yo-yo’s are typically love or hate for me.

I hate all yoyo’s so…

My FG Avalanche. I like it because it plays nice, but it has a small FG vibe. I’m pretty much a vibe/mint freak, so anything more than a tiny vibe will bug me.

How about your butterfly with the bowls on the side? That thing sleeps forever with all that rim weight!

…Why are you here? :stuck_out_tongue: ;););)…