What would you like to see come from Onedrop (hypothetical)

I’ve been bugging them for one thing for a bit now. The M1 but with side effects and machined from 7075. Side effects and 7075 would make that yo-yo indestructible. It would be the perfect pocket throw, and personally I’d believe it would be very popular with old and new throwers. The M1 was the first metal for quite a few throwers back in the day. The good thing is they said they’ve been planning a M1 revival for a bit now :grin:. I really hope they decide to use 7075 over 6061.

6 Likes

Yesss, how could I forget the M1, an updated one with SE would be killer.

Another excellent suggestion, the SE’s are really nice and offer a weight distribution that can’t really be replicated with other SE’s but they’re way too expensive these days, even the plain raw/clear unengraved ones go for a pretty penny.

8 Likes

Kuntosh for sure.

3 Likes

A negotiated sale, merger, or acquisition proposition to YoYoFactory crew.

3 Likes

I’d like to see more affogato de lotiempo-esque colorways. Those are flipping beautiful.

Does anyone even know for sure how those were made? I saw some debate maybe a month back.

3 Likes

What??? WHY?… :unamused:
Edit: I like both companies but they are completely different in so many ways. The hypothetical thought of merging them would be a huge loss to the community. In my opinion at least.

12 Likes

Yes I believe it is the use of a hydro dipping technique to dye the anodization.

1 Like

Omfg a Tirrarian

1 Like

Id really love a citizen remake, a plastic yoyo(cabal or rally), yelets, Kuntosh 5000qv, blind boxes as well.
I also wish I got to try the cool plating and finish stuff they used to do with nickel, copper, silver and hardcoats.

2 Likes
  1. Citizen
  2. Parlay (sold mine and I’ve been missing it)
4 Likes

That sounds awesome! The Markmont Classic is being handled by Mark Montgomery, so really any of the Markmont related requests would be up to him if I understand the situation correctly.

1 Like

Thank you! Been begging for an M1 and shot down on my end. Completely agreed that a SE model would be amazing. I’d even put my cash out for a titanium SE model.

The M1 cut my teeth on metal (kinda, had a beat Hectic before that, but I’m not gonna count that, lol)

1 Like

I would love to see a new run of the Kuntosh/5000qv. This thing is really a bucket-list-throw for me.

4 Likes

I’d love to see an updated but modern weight distro take on the cascade. I always loved the shape and size but always wished it had 10% more performance packed into it.

4 Likes

…some of these paired with an updated intro/nitro :drooling_face:

11 Likes

Another vote for Antiyo Side Effects, I’d pick up a bunch!

I never did get around to picking up a Parlay, so that would be nice too.

7 Likes

I don’t want a particular yoyo from One Drop but if we are talking hypothetically I think One Drop should set up some kind of presell system where we could prepay for a non retired model we want and when the number that they need to make a profitable run is reached they let us know it’s done what color do you want from whats available. It would be a risk free way for them to see demand and only reproduce models that we want. I also would like to thank everybody in the forum responsible for getting rerun of Top Deck.

8 Likes

I’d love for them to make more of the yoyos from Terraria. Maybe it’s just because I did a playthrough of it recently, but trying to get some of the yoyos in Terraria can be really hard just because they’re old at this point.

Rev 3
I want a competitively oriented SE yoyo
A redesigned Rally for better durability
7075 Rebirth, please, please

8 Likes

A organic day tripper with side effects. A magnesium yo-yo with side effects. A whistling aluminum responsive. A huge unresponsive, something made to be the biggest, maybe close to diabolo diameter but average width.
And most importantly hubstack side effects!

4 Likes

A new yoyo in Ti
CODE3
more/different SE

4 Likes