Will there be a One Drop Rally 20/20?

Looks like it was released in 2013…so this would be the year…

I really want to look at getting another plastic metal hybrid and that would definitely be the one. One drop is top tier quality as we all know

3 Likes

If they did it would probably look drastically different (outer rim?), many of them at this point are cracked/destroyed.

3 Likes

Ha i was just reading your post about your rally and how you dont throw it due to damage potential :slight_smile:
Im guessing there wouldnt be a way to add like a thin layer of aluminum around the plastic on a newer model, to protect it from cracks? Or maybe thatd just hide the cracks. Idk

The problem is due to humidity/temperature shifts causing the metal ring to put stress on the plastic, which… eventually will crack when you ding it or just in the case even, you also introduce stress in the plastic when screwing it together tightly.

I think if onedrop attempts another rally we might see it out of machined plastic (like the cabal) to hopefully give it some more structural integrity.

3 Likes

It was replaced by the Cabal in 2016

Though another Cabal run would be appreciated @da5id

3 Likes

They have an idea of remaking the original rally into making a newer version, as well as a restock of the cabals, it was last year since I last asked them in person, I’m just hoping they find the time to make them, most likely isn’t any time soon

1 Like

Would love to see some in weird colors other than white/black too :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I loved the Rally!

If there’s a solution to the durability, and they can do some sort of release or design, I’d be first in line. :raised_hands:

5 Likes

I KNEW IT

5 Likes

that looks so gooood

Ommggg

I know. Look at that Milk Creamer. The handle, so refined. Nevermind that, look at those shakers. Oh, and a yoyo.

… Ps. Creamer is likely available as a great delrin yoyo name.

2 Likes