What would you like to see come from Onedrop (hypothetical)

they made some hubstack SE they were called RSMs and they were really heavy

3 Likes

Nothing new for at least two months so I can refresh my funds! After that a KĆ¼ntosh 5000QV. Also, a more or less complete stock of SEs in all colors would be nice. Other than those two requests, i would just like to see what they come up with next!

9 Likes

Some cool artwork/laser engraving

5 Likes

Someone say hubstack side effects?

16 Likes

Bimetal

2 Likes

I think a lot of people would enjoy a new plastic hybrid, given the recent Renaissance in those kinds of throws. The Rally was my favorite plastic throw for a while, it played very well. To me itā€™s unclear whether the costs involved in that kind of project would justify making it, but we can only hope I supposeā€¦

4 Likes

I would love a Code 1 reissue, when it came out the first time I didnā€™t get any money for it and I am dreaming to have one since then! And even a project 2, I played it borrowed from a friend and it was a great one!

4 Likes

Honestly Iā€™d love to see an updated overture, itā€™s my personal favorite. Iā€™m still on the hunt for a solid color.
Bi-metals would also be an unmatched combo from One Drop.
One Drop always has just this amazing sound to them that I dont really get with any of my other throws. And like I know sound isnā€™t a big deal when playing with throws but sometimes it scratches an ASMR itch that is unmatched lol

3 Likes

I just really want an unengraved Code 2 rerun. Other than that, MORE SIDE EFFECTS!! I love SE so much, I love collecting them.

In terms of stuff that doesnā€™t already exist, I want to see a d/a bearing deep state. Or d bearing side effects.

8 Likes

I never even thought about the possibility of using side effects to enable A and D bearingsā€¦. Why hasnā€™t this been done yet???

4 Likes

Would love to see Anti-yo SEs!!!
Parlay, Sudo, Kuntosh/5000qv, Summit, Sakura SE, and CiTizen would be top of my list for reruns.

I gotta agree with some prior comments for CODE3 and a new Benchmark series would be fun!

6 Likes

It would be so awesome to see a one drop plastic throw with SEā€™s !!! Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s even possible to achieve without vibe, but just think if it actually was to work !!!

Would that be a GZR M1?

If, in addition to standard SEā€™s, you also got a set of SEā€™s that allowed for a D bearing - that would be cool too.

2 Likes

The response, and bearing wall would need to be altered to accommodate a D size bearing - swapping between the two is not possible unless you could also swap the bearing/response area in relation to the bearing size.

1 Like

I mean aside from a kuntosh, id love to see some mystery box throws release. Had a lot of fun with the mantis release.

1 Like

It seems a lot of interest in a kuntosh and kuntosh5000QV reboot.

I would also like to see some more blind boxes. Or even a blind release! Like no one knows any info or shape or color, that would be cool. I feel like one drop is the only company that could get away with that.

But all in all, some good stuff hereā€¦ we can hope.

5 Likes

9 Likes

7068 or 7075 Deep State. This is my only wish.

I actually started a thread on this:

2 Likes

Wasnā€™t the G2 decade a mystery release in mystery colors? I think there were hints about it, but iirc it was pretty blind.

2 Likes

I know that mystery boxes can be popular, but to me the fun of buying a new throw is picking it out! I have no desire to be surprised!

1 Like