what would be the top three companies that you would want to be sponsored by?

You serious dude?! That’s awesome! ;D

~Jump

Thats not really a sponser all you do is sign up the team leaders are the real sponsered people because they have to be as good a profesional.

But he is good, so, that post doesn’t even make sense.

1 Like

no i meant was like profesional good i nvr said he wasnt good but hes not good enough to be a team leader on yomega

You can use yoyo’s from other companies… Tyler Severance won worlds 5A with an FHZ and he’s sponsored by YYF? : O

that was way before his yyf sponsorship. in 2007, tyler essentially only threw freehands.

To clear up the Yuuki thing, when he won Nationals using a Dark Magic both he and Augie were sponsored by YoYoFactory. This was a LONG time ago when you think about what YoYoFactory has done since then. When Mr. Spencer won Nationals it was pre-401K, when YoYoFactory didn’t have anything available suitable for competiton. Both him and Augie played Dark Magic back then.

Last I heard YYF players are encouraged to throw whatever they like, YYF product or not.

If companies were throwing sponsorships around I wouldn’t say no to YoYofactory. It’s all I throw anyway. Not too concerned about it, I just like to play. Lol. But if you can think of three companies you would play for, you wouldn’t be a solid team member for any of them, :).

Edit: If you scroll all the way to the bottom of this page you will see that Yuuki is wearing a YYF Contest Team shirt. http://mastermagic.net/

Duded you just owned all of them

in order DUNCAN,yoyofactory 8)

in order from least to greatest. yoyojam, yoyofactory, clyw

hspin, string theory, and SPYY.

It’s what I do.
Lol.

Hehe, check.

From greatest to least. 8)

• Yoyofactory
  • Yoyojam
  • CLYW
  1. Yoyofactory