what would be the top three companies that you would want to be sponsored by?

YYF
One Drop
Clyw

hspin
hspin
hspin

lol

not to be sponsorised but to join hspinnetwork!!!
hspin is the more fun and open compagny!
and iā€™m realy bad in freestyle, i donā€™t like competition!

dunno.
itā€™s really nice to just be a guy who plays yo-yo on his own terms.

it kinda dependsā€¦ with teams people like YYJ and YYF you would be in good hands right away and have tons of yoyos at your disposal. But with CLWY and ONE Drop you would be able to build off their great few first creations! ;D

YYF
One Drop
CLYW

Actually I agree with him,sometines I feel like playing with my DNA and sometimes my m1 and sometimes my P.G.M. and sometimes my ks,and,well you get the idea.

Yeah, but thatā€™s not really the point of this thread. Yeah, youā€™d want to play different yo-yos, but who would you want to be sponsored by the most if you were to be sponsored?

Yoyojam
HSpin
but really just Yoyojam.
And my choices are not made on the yoyos that they have, but the people on the team.
tickle it

Yoyojam
Yoyofactory
iloveyoyo

keep spinning

yokaiyo

In order:
YoYoJam
Caribou Lodge YoYo Works
YoYoFactory

Hopefully it will be the first one.

Actually, I donā€™t think you always have to use their yo-yo all the time. Look at John Ando, he used a Superstart even though he is sponsored by Yomega, Yuuki used a pink DM back then even though heā€™s on YYF, and Iā€™m pretty sure a lot of players use a Duncan FH or FHZ.

Anyhoo, I would like to be on YYF,YYJ, and One-Drop.

Not to be rude, but John Ando is sponsored by YYF. Yukki was sponsored by YYJ a long time ago, but is now YYF, so that was probably an old vidā€¦ unless I missed something.(very likley)

Duncan
BBYY

Well, the day Yuuki used the DM for Nationals he was part of YYF. Also, John Ando is sponsored by Yomega and is part of the Guys of Liberty.

YYJā€¦I like their yo-yos. and I love plasticā€¦but they donā€™t make the HGs anymoreā€¦dang itā€¦

~Yin

No, Iā€™m pretty sure he was on YYJ then. AndrĆ©, care to share some light on us?

Also, John Ando is sponsored by YYF

I agree with yoyoing for fun but if i had to choose i would go with
1)hspin
2)yyj
3)yyf

Thankyou Samad

Yeah, sorry about that. I saw an Ancho video and he was wearing a YYF factory. Wiki and the YYF site should update their sites. And the picture of Yuuki using the DM was when he was on YYF.

Doesnā€™t matter to me, I like yoyos for fun.

Happy Throwing! =]

Not really a goal but these are the ones I would choose if I had to:

1. Hspin
  2. YoyoFactory
  3. One Drop