What was your latest string purchase?

Nytro and plutonium are my favorite strings

7 Likes

Man, thank you all for the really kind words! Iā€™m so glad to hear so many of you guys enjoy my strings. Iā€™m excited for you to get them now, Iā€™m gonna be working overtime this week to get them to you asap! :grin:

While Iā€™m here, my last string purchase was some Zipline kot-n. I tried making my own cotton string and gave up, Ziplines and Zeekio cotton are way better than anything I could come up with. I also bought some Snake Bite cotton string but havenā€™t tried it yet, I only have one wooden fixed-axle yoyo and I donā€™t want to be wasteful changing them out just to test stuff.

14 Likes

My last two string purchases were YYSL Nytro and a bunch of BadWolfeCo Plushh packs in different colors. They are both head and shoulders above most of the other types that Iā€™ve tried in the past, but I still really like the YYSL Type X strings that I have. Those seem to last forever: my iYoYo Passion thatā€™s my ā€˜outdoorā€™ throw for when Iā€™m waiting for the dogs to do their business still has the same Type X string on it that it started with six months ago! Oh, I almost forgot - BadWolfeCo has an incredible selection for color combinations. Thatā€™s another reason that I like them so much. I havenā€™t tried the Slicc strings yet, but Iā€™ll add a couple of those to my next order.

3 Likes

I just got the Executive Class from Zipline and some Alphaline. The EC strings are awesome!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

I think my last string purchase was the Zipline Alphaline. Iā€™m thinking of getting some Nytro the next time I buy from YYE.

2 Likes

Made my first order this morning. Canā€™t wait for yoyo string delivery day. :grin:

2 Likes

Really want to try these. Let me know if you want to do a string swap/trade

1 Like

Is a 2 pack 20 strings or 2strings

It depends on the manufacturer, but usually a 2 pack would be either 20 strings or 10 strings.

Decided to try the Vines from MFD. Purchased 2 10 string packs one normal other phat. Very happy with both, with a slight preference for the phat. For me I like the Phat strings on most of my current favorite non responsive throws like the 2evil and the Terrarian. I am thinking about using the phat on my El Mijo and Deep State, but just havenā€™t gotten around to it yet

3 Likes