What was your first all metal yoyo?

A blue 2012 Yomega Dash (the responsive one). I sold that one and got a gold 2013 one (the unresponsive one).

1 Like

Big Brother Juvenile Offender. I still play it occasionally. It was way ahead of itā€™s time. It still is an amazing yoyo. I think they should sell the rights to One Drop.

1 Like

CODE1 8) My second was a CODE2 :o

1 Like

Dv888 ;D

1 Like

Yupā€¦

1 Like

yyf g5

1 Like

Wooly marmot

1 Like

Ino itā€™s random but an anti yo ywet but was really paranoid about dinking it so brought a dv888 aswell
(Iā€™m not spoiled it was my bday)

1 Like

First run Pyro. October Red 401K after that.

My first all metal yoyo would be the Razor Zombie.
By far the worst trick yoyo that I have used.

Fun Fact: Razor should stick to scooters.

Duncan Raptor.

Mine was a Throwdown Luchador. Itā€™s one of my favourite throws and I still keep going back to it. Love the shape of it, even though it came with a health warning and has the potential for serious injury.

C3 Capless, great throw for the price, I still throw it every once and a while

Dif-e-yo Spike Fly

mine was the Shutter. i knew nothing about yoyos other than the fact that i wanted a nice, metal unresponsive one to play with. dude at Air Traffic told me to get the Shutter instead of the Dv888 and i am quite happy with the decision.

YYF Equilateral
When I first played with it, I didnā€™t think it was much different than hybrids/plastics but boy after some time, there was just some unknown feeling which made metals feel better during play! XD

You know whatā€™s funny. I actually use mine for responsive play and for some reason love it.

og 888

Duncan metal drifter.

Donā€™t throw it much anymore.

metal zero :-[