MY first (real) Metal!

So i started throwing with a maverick and quickly fell in love with yoyoing. Then I bought a Trigger and realized the potential for unresponsive play but i missed the feel of the metal throw in my hand.

So I ordered the Supernova on Tuesday right after the Election ended and it’s finally here! It’s so beautiful! I now believe that my addiction is in full swing.

2 Likes

Cool! I stared with a Dash too (their the same thing pretty much lol) The supernova is dope. You will have that thing fro a long time!

Cheers,

1 Like

That’s the color Supernova I’m getting !

You never forget your first good metal. Word to your mother.

My first metal was the super mediocre Sidekick Pro … so I do kinda want to forget it :slight_smile:

I kinda fell into the trap of ordering yo-yos from Amazon when I started out, so none of them were particularly good. My first metal from a real yo-yo store that I remember is the Zeekio Continuum (collab with dif-e-yo). And my first real favorite metal was a b-grade Deep State in the only colorway left… that yellow and purple splash lotus one on the left here:

5 Likes

It’s odd that yoyoing can bring so much happiness. Dazzling Dave says it’s the world’s greatest toy. Very cool! I’m really happy for ya! Make the simple…amazing. I actually made up that slogan years ago. I didn’t.

1 Like

Just get a throw and throw it. Here’s what’s in my pocket right now. 1543043721164636031018109397979

2 Likes

3 Likes

Are Deep States really that thin?

Yes they are. They are responsive yoyos for those who want something different to fixed axle yoyos and like performing maintenance.

1 Like

Woah, I didn’t realise!

whoa all those photos are amazing. my first metal was a ‘yoyo king double agent’ from amazon, because i didnt know much about metals back then. Yeah, it was a much better improvement from the yomega plastics before, but when i got my shutter, WHOA. this thing is amazing

1 Like

Man you kill me with the Bape posts lol. Still looking. Nice Spyderco by the way, what kind of handle scale is that?

image my first metal was a magic yo-yo T5, that I spray painted and put acrylic paint on :joy::man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Some kind of engraved G 10.

My First Metal was this bad boy :nerd_face:

20181126_095747

1 Like