What type of string???

I really like the 1.5 kitty. It’s thickness is sort of in between normal and fat. I feel like it whips faster than both. The downside is the color choices, just yellow and white. And no, that is NOT neon yellow. The yellow 1.5 is very dull and doesn’t pop at all. Give and take.

I like kitty string nylon because its soft and it sacks really nice but its all preference

Hadn’t noticed that comment from Schnayke…

Yeah, because that’s exactly what’s going on when people want to try different string and enjoy it… they’re letting their gear do their job for them. :wink:

Hey, have fun doing those long combos and layered string tricks with your wooden imperial, since you’re not letting your gear do your job for you!

:smiley:

It sounded a lot like “yoyo hipster” to me, I’ll admit. A sort of reverse-elitism that gets under my skin… we’re all people supposedly just having fun here, not judging each other for their choices. Interpretation is a 2-way street… it’s on the writer to be clear about what they mean (unless they’re being intentionally vague), but it’s also on the reader to give benefit of the doubt. I’m not sure that I gave enough benefit of the doubt (was kind of in a touchy mood and hipsterism is a trigger for me!)… so I apologize for that.

1 Like

Honestly specialty string is overrated. I used stock poly until this year simply because I tried kitty nylon. If you can’t do stuff with a certain type of string, that’s not good.

Agreed. You should be able to do everything with any string. Stock poly works great, I use plenty of the stuff. I just also think it’s fun to mess around with the different brands and their different properties.

:smiley:

1 Like

Ok, never mind, I got my venom in the mail. Er Meh Gerd