"What type of color way is the best" poll

iYoYo-2-Silver-Yellow-Blue-1_compact

One of the best acid wash/splash combination I’ve seen.

2 Likes

It is! It’s not mine, I just took a screenshot of one of his portfolio pictures on his website.

1 Like

I like them all really. I love how throws with a splash look while spinning. I am not huge on solids but i do really like half swaps. I like the contrast it offers, especially playing in a low light setting. The two different colors makes it easier for me to see.

1 Like

Acid Hype?

3 Likes

Woah! That looks amazing!

1 Like

The Fire Island Charm has an attractive combination of splash colors too, but the more appealing thing about it is the lovely, luminous, solid copper color it turns into when in motion (lighter and less saturated than in the photo below, actually).

1 Like

Yeah well you should see what the G2 swirl you hated on so much uptopic looks like in motion :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m sure it becomes a lovely shade of magenta. But I’d prefer it just be that lovely shade of magenta all the time, even when not in motion.

1 Like

Not quite!

5 Likes

Now that’s what I call beauty.

1 Like

Um, no thanks.

1 Like

Ahh I envy everyone who can chill outside without worrying about West Nile or Zika

2 Likes

My Favorite Colorway: Summertide

1 Like

Yes but summertide is basically the same as the berry melt that was hated on uptopic, except the colors are slightly different :wink:

For the record, I have a summertide, but I don’t have a berry melt.

2 Likes

Probably fades. But then I like all sorts!

2 Likes

The second one looks like a jawbreaker.

2 Likes

Olympiad-GreenYellow-1_compact

Lemon lime fade. It’s honestly the best fade I’ve seen.

2 Likes
  • Solids
  • Fades
  • Acid Washes
  • Splashes
  • Half Swaps (for Coding)

0 voters

1 Like

People just like to see something pretty sitting there. My DV888 is galaxy and to me, when it is spinning looks like there’s something wrong with it, like a strange wobble or something. I prefer solids but have several with splashes because when I got them I was worried about dings and figured complicated patterns would disguise them.

1 Like

Well, silver (or raw) is hands down the best color for hiding dings I would think :wink:

1 Like