What trick are you working on?

Making a Jason Lee Sling 3A ver both blue line and velvet versions. Pretty darn hard
Also trying to incorporate fingerspins into side style 3A and landing under the leg double trapeze

chopstick mount :frowning:

Been landing my Code Fusion here and there, however I also miss here and there. Trying to master it.

Finally figured out the 2nd part of superman. Now to get that part consistent. :slight_smile:

this one… ;D

it has lots of cool elements in it, and I like how the tutorial is done…

Fingerspins… Any advice?

Keep your finger lose, make sure your yoyo is completely unresponsive, close your mouth, and be very careful. I cracked myself in the eye hard the other day when the yoyo unexpectedly bit.

Im working on Eli Hops :smiley:

I am working on Eli Hops :slight_smile:

Thanks for the tip. I’ll definitely be more mindful of the metal weight gliding on my finger.

(takes off glasses)

1 Like

Ha actually if I hadn’t had my glasses on it would have been much worse! They slowed it down before it hit my face.

Hmmm.

(Puts glasses back on)

But they can leave a pretty nasty scratch on them if hit :stuck_out_tongue:
For finger spins, make sure to have gloves or long finger nails, as it will die out very very fats on just raw skin

except you face the dome side of the nail to the yoyo?

well on raw skin, it would spin, then start wobbling out of control
but with it spinning on the nail, it has a distinctly longer spin time before going all wobbly and plfuuu

Making progress on the fingerspins. Thanks for the tips.

1 Like

5A Tangler and Electric Fan

Brent stole and superman

marcus koh behind back horizontal combo

Making my own trick off of double or nothing right now. Kind of finished, but I need to add a better dismount and some flow to it. :smiley: