What trick are you working on?

second Buddha’s revenge. you can get that one down without much trouble and it’s pretty versatile. it’s one that’s easy to fit into combos and is repeatable

2 Likes

Fun little combo I’ve been working on smoothing out :man_shrugging::yo-yo: #progress

7 Likes

I’d also say Buddha’s revenge, it’s not to complex, but still pretty fun

2 Likes

Well it sounds like it’s going to be Buddha’s Revenge. :smiley:

3 Likes

Working on Dump Trucks.
I got the dump part down just need to consistently land the trucks.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Oh yeah. Buddha’s Revenge wasn’t too bad to learn at all. After playing around with Kwyjibo for several days the movements are similar in my mind. Got it in about 5 tries. Felt pretty good. So now it’s all about smoothing it up. I feel pretty good about Skin the Gerbil. It’s nice to learn some new tricks. I was in a slump there for a while.

3 Likes

Ok. There was a trick I tried to learn some time ago and can’t remember the name. It was a pretty simple trick where you have the yo-yo sitting on the strings stretched straight between your fingers. The yo-yo has sort of a tether to the string and you then bounce the yo-yo up and down on the string. I hope I made that clear enough that someone could tell me the name of this trick so I can give it another shot. Thanks guys.

1 Like

This?

7 Likes

I don’t know about Steve but that’s one I’ve been looking for. Thank you

2 Likes

Thank you thank you!!! That’s the one!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

been workin that one for a while myself. i love how all the tutorials call it “easy” :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah. It’s easy enough to set up but I was never able to get it to hop properly.

1 Like

BAM!!! Got it!!! :smiley:

6 Likes

Sector Y Tricks

Most everything there.

2 Likes

kamikaze! man it helps when tricks have a halfway point lol

3 Likes

Superflow is one I’m working on now

2 Likes

On Superman right now. Have the whole trick pretty much down except for that last hop through the triangle. I’ve been on it for over a week now I’m still having so much trouble getting the yoyo back through the triangle for the last hop

3 Likes

It helps to get a swing towards your NTH to stretch the triangle a bit, like rocking the yoyo to swing it through the triangle.

Rancid Milk on my side, let’s go!

2 Likes

Yea trieng to get that triangle opened is hard… even with the yoyo still I have trouble opening it up… I’ll try swinging it towards my other to open it up I haven’t tried that

1 Like