What to you use to pick out knots?

On some yoyos, like the decapod, I just use my finger without having to unscrew it.
Sometimes I do unscrew it, though.
I also use whatever I have. Whether its a toothpick, paper clip, guitar pick, or a needle/pin.
Anything that’s kind of long and slender, I guess.

I just unscrew it.

No.

I do exactly what he said.

I carry this handy little tool I found at Walgreens in my bag.

1 Like

I sometimes use my tongue. ::slight_smile:

You obviously have a very close connection with your throws

Who doesn’t? ::slight_smile:

Yeah, that’s right.

I don’t know, my Echo seems distant lately. We just seem to have drifted apart recently… I guess it started when my Genesis and C3 Capless moved in. It’s mostly my fault I know, haven’t taken it out as often as I used to, electing to spend my time with new friends.

:cry:

(I’m going to reach out to my Duncan Echo today and reconnect. Thanx Shadowz.)

i hate to unscrew them. then i have to tune them and keep track of all the parts.

I unscrew. All of my throws have fairly long axles that dont need tuning, so im good! (except my gnarwhal, i try to pick knots out of that with a paper clip!)

In Wisconsin thanks to the NEWT yoyo club we call it a Ken-Knot. There was a Guy named Ken and he would literally get a ken-knot every other throw. And you ken-knot pick it out with your fingers

Sent from Ice Cream Sandwich Eatin’ Optimus V

precision flathead screwdriver

Paper clip, fingers I unscrew it sometimes, a piece of wire I call my Yoyo de knot thing.

YYF axle tool, i always have it on me

Same old bobby pin I use for all other knots…

Bent paper clip does the trick. There’s rarely a knot that one of those can’t get out.

ahhh eyebrow tweezers

I use the plastic tooth pic from a swiss army knife (the small ones) I actually use that knife for many yoyo related things. I have a bearing removal tool attached to the knife as well. I use it almost every day in some way shape or form… Love it!!