what to buy with 30$

i only get 30$ a week for chore money.what yoyo and excessorys should i buy

Please use the “new topic” button instead of the “new poll” button

You could also just delete this topic and ask this question in your other topic about the Speedmaker…

yes. :smiley:

(Raphael) #4

Save it until you NEED it.

(Yo!It'sMatt) #5

30 dollars a week? Wow thats a lot.
Save it until you need it.

just think next week you could buy a better yoyo and the next week you could buy an even better yoyo. so yah save dont go of and spend the second you get it

(Alceste) #7

If I made 30 bucks a week, I would have a whole colection of Dv888s In like half a year lol. Don’t waste 30 bucks on a 30 dollar yoyo when next week you can have a fundametal.

(Gorrilla_YO) #8

Save it…I didn’t get money if I did chores…my parents made me work hard…lol

Your lucky…
-gorrilla_yo

(Mikey) #9

It depends what your preferences are, and what skill level you want. If I got $30 a week, I’d save and get a YYJ Bi-Metal, most likely the atmosphere.

(POLLO YOYO) #10

lucky i make like 15 to 20 bucks a week

(SR) #11

This is true.

If I were you, I would take his advice.

(Nova) #12

Well said.

(Nova) #13

Umm, $4 a week? Yep, that’s me. :frowning:

No need to double post. THere is a modify post button on the top right corner of each of your posts.

Or wait a month and buy a YYF Metal. Wait…

30 X 52 = $1560!!!

i just found out that the 30$ dollars a week was a limited time thing now i only get 15$ a week.should i still save my money?

(Yo!It'sMatt) #17

Saving money is good. :smiley:
A month can get you a high end yo-yo.
Like the new campfire!
at least you get allowance ahha.

(POLLO YOYO) #18

yea save it to get a metal or something and how was it limited

(G5 Warrior) #19

Wow :o 15 dollars a month i get seven but like most people said save your money and buy a nice metal

G5 Warrior

Of course you should!

Think about it like this…

You’ve already got $30 to your name. Now, at $15 a week, in one month’s time you’ll be sitting at $90. That’s a good chunk of change, and will get you into almost anything you want. Just another week or two will put you at $105 or $120 respectively. I’m sure if you’re just a few bucks short on something nice your folks would pitch in.

So, you’ve got the fundaMetals line from YYF! How about CLYW’s new Campfire? YYJ’s ENEME? The new OD Dingo? A CLYW Peak? The world is yours.