what to buy next

ok i have $140 to spend.i have a north star and a yuuksta and find i like the yuuksta more because its undersized.i dont want anything to heavy or to light, close to 65 grams. i want it metal to.i really want the g5 but its so thin so i’m not sure i wold like it.thanks for helping.

If you want undersized than don’t get a G5. I think you should get a YYF 44. They are undersized, metal, and just amazing. Hope I helped.

~Aaron

1 Like

I’d say you should buy a yoyo.

But what do I know? :smiley:

I would look into the dv888 it is a beast and plays as good as my yuuksta and after you buy you can still afford string and starlight

a vs newton battosai plays better than a yuuksta and is round 65 grams and fits into your hand perfectly.

dont want a dv888

The Pacquiao is perfect for you.

Its agile and undersized and a delight to play.

i said i dont want any thing to light

An addiction? Dunno if they’re still being sold… but yeah. Also, do you have more preferences? All I’m getting is middle weight, and a bunch of yoyos are like that. Personally, I dont believe weight really has as big an effect on the yoyo as you might think, the weight distribution makes a big difference too. Two differently shaped yoyos can have the same weight, but a “heavy” or “floaty” feel.

something with a lot of rim weight

Genesis/Superstar/MVP? I think genesis is a bigger form of the yuukasta though… hmmm…?