What throws do you regret getting rid of the most?

Shortly after I sold a few, I had some regrets. However, in retrospect, verything was was sold was done so with a purpose, so no regrets here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™m way to nervous to trade any of my throws. Iā€™m that guy who plays with like all his yoyos and wears out a 100-pack of kitty string in a week :-X so I just donā€™t have the heart to trade. I probably shouldā€™ve traded my Northstar when I was offered a Pawn and a Big Dipper for it, but even in its beat up condition I just couldnā€™t (I ended up buying the Pawn sooo).

1 Like

I miss all the wooden BC yo-yos that I wore out in the 90s.

2 Likes

I think Iā€™m done selling or trading throws. I regret getting rid of:

WoolyMarkmont
Hulk Smash Wooly Marmot
Sebby Peak
Grizzly Bear Clown Town Fools Gold Peak painted to look like a dragon by Brett Grimes.
Clareview Station Peak
Thunderstorm Code 1
Purple with Pink Speckles engraved Sasquatch
General-Yo Essence
VsNYYC Yo Duh Skywalker
ILYY Lynx

the list goes on and on.

3 Likes

I do sometimes miss my YYF Supernova and my YYF Genesis but they were traded for my Summit and when I miss them I just play the Summit I forget about them!

1 Like

Thatā€™s an awesome story.

2 Likes

Rockstar talked me out of my igloo I think 10 days after I got it. It was my fav throw maybe even my dream throw and it was brand spanking new. It was the first really expensive throw I ever bought new. He gave me a crazy good deal for it tho and I ended up trading with him a couple weeks ago and got an igloo out of the deal. So I regret it but it worked out so i kind of dont. Brussels Sprouts Chief, dragon slayer Marvel, zip zap rap orca, and a zip zap rap speckle borealis. All for different reasons but thatā€™s about it.

1 Like

I had one that i look back on still. It just got lost threw moves as a child. 15 years ago maybe more. It was a Buzz-On Element X. I had a good child hood friend (Rest in Peace bud) that got it for a birthday present. Years down the road i got it threw some trade or whatnot. Moved houses and it got lost. I really didnt know much about yoyos and faded out of it for a bit.
Anyways yeah id dig to be able to find that. Learned a bit on it and just sentimental stuff.

2 Likes

For me it would have to be the Bear vs. Man. It was the first and only for a long time CLYW that I really bonded with. The Bear vs. Man, then the Sasquatch and Avalanche, then the Chief. I still have those others, but I sold the BvM during one of the various times I moved away from yoyoing. Fantastic yoyo. The kind you shouldnā€™t sell off.

1 Like

Never sold or traded a yoyošŸ‘ so I regret nothing

2 Likes

Yomega Glide, mainly cause the One drop Rally i traded it for cracked. I loved the rally, but I would have preferred a functioning yoyo insteadā˜¹

2 Likes

My Bearing-Gull Peak. Traded it for an MG. MGs became super easy to come by, and the Peak faded away. Luckily I was able to snag a Peak 2 last night so maybe I wonā€™t feel so bad about it anymore ;D

1 Like

I have a few:
28s peak
John Huber Project
Yyf 555
7075 dert

1 Like

Figured I would revive this cause I was just thinking of asking you guys myself.

I regretted getting rid of an Akita. Ended up reacquiring one later luckily. But im sure there are yoyos that are much rarer that some of you regret selling/trading.

5 Likes

Still SO upset I got rid of my Hashtag. Want it bad. Someone sell me one! Ahhh! Iā€™ve been so close so many times!

3 Likes

I dinged mine up the other day and have been on the look out for another as well! Best of luck in finding! As for a yoyo I regret getting rid of probably my set of early modded raiders

3 Likes

ā€¦ you wanna sell me that dinged up one?
#fiending

An old Cold Fusion I picked up in the early 2000ā€™s. One of the coolest looking yos of all time IMHO.

A black/orange Deep Stateā€¦but, it went to a great dude and Iā€™ve been getting rid of anything not green in my collectionā€¦so itā€™s not like itā€™s a major loss lol.

5 Likes

Haha not unless I pick up a replacement they are too hard to come by as of now for some reason :frowning:

2 Likes

JD going MIA might have something to do with it. It has been revealed that heā€™s doing ā€˜real lifeā€™ or somethingā€¦ Whatever that means.

1 Like