What team do you want to be on?

I was talking with John N about potentially being an apprentice…
:’( now i’ve lost contact with him completely. :’( :’( :’( :’(

Clyw I love their throws

Team*, not like company. I wish I was on the YYF Contest team or like CLYW’s Junior Team. They all have a lot of fun in their videos and I want to be a part of that.

you and everyone else :o

Anyone else want to be on team YYF

Believe it or not bro, YYF isn’t the only company. Check out CLYW, SPYY, C3YoYoDesign, YYR, TP, OD, and your name might just change to pauldangrocks, or danieldietzrocks, or guywrightrocks, or zachgormelyrocks etc etc etc.

I’m just saying this because you seem very YYF oriented, i wanted to make sure you give everything a try.
i was the same way when i first started out, i thought YYF was the bomb, they were the only company i bought from. i picked up a BvM, and never looked back. :slight_smile:

[quote=“JohnnyJ,post:46,topic:42136”]

I’ve met many yoyoers from many different teams, but two stand out.

CLYW and VSNYYC

The reasons for this are, both companies make amazing throws! both companies have some of the nicest people on their teams, both companies have very nice owners, and both companies very much appreciate their players.

Hay JohnnyJ, I know about other teams, but I just think Team YYF is cool.

I would choose CLYW or SPYY because they are both good companies and i like there yoyo ideas

General-Yo.

Highest quality yoyos I’ve ever had.

Really they have high quality yoyos? Hmm I thin k I might want to buy one

I couldn’t be in a yoyo manufacturer’s team. I like a lot of stuff and I’m not about to limit myself.

That leaves me with either some sort of team or club, or a shop place. Why? Again, freedom to let me choose whatever I want for whatever reason, yet still be able to hold sponsorship.

Let’s say I was competing. At the same time, I get in moods from time to time. I might go “YYF” or “YYJ” or “One Drop” or “CLYW” or something else, and I may just choose to use that. Then another competition I may choose something else.

There’s nothing wrong with being sponsored by a manufacturer. I think it’s great. It’s just not a route I would find best for me.

I think that you would be well suited for a string company

I’m not talking about other teams, I’m talking about other companies yoyos. If you haven’t tried them, i was just saying that before buying the next YYF, try something different.

Personally i would want Hspin. Have yet to try a yoyo from them i dislike

clyw or onedrop and yyf.

I couldnt agree with you more

the team i’m creating.

PSYCH!

i don’t have enough knowledge of what yo-yos i am best with yet. in no way do i even come close to performing at the professional level anyway.