what styles have you tried?

so far all I’ve tried is 1a and 5a

1a, 2a, 3a, 4a, 5a, and some various other ones like 9a.

all of em. I failed at 3a and can sorta do 2a… love 5a and 4a, but 1a will always be my faveorite

I do alot of 1A and 5A… Am pickin up 4A and 3A, and would love to get a pair of loopers…

1a, 2a, 4a, and 5a. I normally just do 1a but it’s fun to mess around with other styles. I have not tried 3a yet, but I have worked with my left hand some. btw I’m really bad at all of them. :stuck_out_tongue:

1a. 2a, 4a, 5a. I love 5a and 1a (of course) but I am still trying to get better at 4a. Have not yet tried 3a.

I’ve tried all of them. But I failed HARD at 2A and 3A, And about all a can do in 4A is throw and catch the thing. My favorite is 5A but I’m best at 1A… Like most beginners ;D

So far 1a and 5a. In a week im going to get a Sunset for 2a and a Fiesta for 4a.

1a, 2a, 5a i like 5a but i lost my counterweight.

1a, 4a, 5a.

Wow, I didn’t know anything existed outside 1-5a until I took a quick peek at yoyowikia. Some wild sounding stuff though. I’ve thought of doing tricks inside of the slipknot but never thought that it had been done already.

Wait…THERES OTHERS!!! :open_mouth:

try 1A and 2A then move to the other different styles

9A and 13A come to mind. 9A = 5A + 4A. 13A = 5A + 5A + 3A.

I’ve tried all of them.

Failed at: 2A, 3A, and 4A.

I’ve done 1a, 3a, 4a, 5a, moebius, hydra, and 9a and failed at solo-ham, 2a and 13a, though i have tried them

i only try 1A, 4A and 5A.

1a,2a,3a,4a,and 5a. Favorite is 1a and 4a… also 5a ;D

0a,1a, failed at 2a, failed at 3a,4a,5a, I’ve tried 8a(two off string yoyos(i fail at),9a(i fail at),and 13a

Tried all the main ones (1a-5a) failed at 3a, I can do about 10 2 handed loops, pretty bad at 4a, and I mainly do 5a and 1a when I need a break from 5a.