What string you use.

ba string or highlites

Mostly blue slick 8 and cotton 8, some slick 6.
Traded all my poly off.

Stock YYE poly. Some slick 6 and a bit of cotton as well.

I use 100% poly for anything but fixed axles and wood axles, for them I use 100% cotton.

All string is good. Some better than others. I use all strings cotton, slicks, and polys.
Right now polys becuz i gots the Hook up!

I totally throw with a Swagger on!

www.facebook.com/pages/Swagger-YoYo-String/106758962734378?ref=ts

This kid makes some sick string! (%100 poly)

Slick 6 on my fixed axle.

My own. I either use 100% Nylon, 50/50 Poly/Nylon, or 20/80 Poly/Nylon.

If anyone is starting to make their own yoyo string and/or wants to know more about it, PM me and I will give you some tips. :slight_smile:

Well I started using YYE 100% Poly Bulk Orange/Yellow and 50/50 Slick 6. But I had trouble learn some whip tricks and some others so I learned how to make my Own String and I have to say that I’m glad I did learn because I have to say, the Poly I make is amazing Super Whips Tight Binds. And the Bonus is that it’s cheaper to make my own, Plus I can make as much as I want, Experiment with String Type, String Color, and the way I Twist it. I’ve used a cpl different types of Poly, Rayon, Nylon, 26% Cotton/74% Poly, and Cotton Covered Poly. I think the next thing I wanna do is have a cpl Advanced Throwers Test it out for me and give me some Tips and maybe even a Review, who knows everyone can hope and dream, LOL

YYE 100% Poly any colors

100% cotton or slick 6

My own home made polies. I just got neon colors, and I love the heck out of em.

I use any string i have at the time, but usually it’s poly.

my last order was in yoyonation and i bought 100 green highlights poly.so yeehhhh but i prefer chaosstring more

BigYoYoString