What yoyo string do u use??

What yoyo string do u use???

jamesofyoyo secret sick string.

brazilian mondo

Honestly, highlights, they are cheap, come in bulk amounts, and aren’t half bad. If not I would recommend #82 (I might have gotten that wrong) it used to be called Perfect fit or something like that.

100% Poly String.

good old poly is my number one string, plus what I happen to pull off my string chair at the time I scored a mystery pack that has heaps of different strings for Ibanezcollector.

String Chair

Good ol’ 100% poly or 50/50. I WOULD be using AirGlow in the SnowBound format but I’m out cries

I use SpinworkX poly.

Me too man, me too…

highlites. there ok. i also use 50/50 cotton poly for 4a and 5a

MOD EDIT: Please refrain from naming other stores when YYE sells the same product.

100% Poly strings I make myself.

jim string…it owns all strings…

Buddy Jim’s string and Alchemy. :slight_smile:

angel hair or homemade cloud 9 string

I only use YYE poly. Why because it’s the same as any other store bought poly. Plays just as good. Honestly I think the break in time is faster. Tighten the string tension then loosen the string tension and there you have it.

oh also i love yoyoexpert’s 50/50 cotton polly its so good at maintaining string tension and awsome for suicides opening big gaps and also good at whips.

I personally love g-string but good ole YYE poly string has to be my fave!

YYE, Buddy Jim’s, and my own that I make.

G-String but I just ordered some Chaos string because it was cheap and I have heard good things about it

really awesome whip yoyo string!!!