What Spacers Fit Size C?

I need a size C spacer or 2 to get my AoE back in playing condition. However, every spacer I see doesn’t list the exact size, only the yo-yo it’s for. I really don’t wanna waste money on the wrong spacer., so do any of you know any spacers that fit size C? Preferably on YYE since I don’t wanna waste extra money on shipping.

1 Like

Depending upon how thick you need you might be able to make it from something. Cut one from an aluminum can maybe. Back in the day YoYo Jam had a complete set.

Is there a tutorial or anything for this?

Check this thread out for reference;

Shims at YYE - Dif-E-Yo Shims – YoYoExpert

I recommend starting with the .010

1 Like

These might work, but they’re still on the thin side for what I need. Is there anything thicker?

2 Likes

These are available in .01 and .02. If you have room on the post you can stack a .01 & .02 on each side for a total increase of .06 overall. Or a .02 on each side. A .02 on one side and a .01 on the other or 2-.01s. This way you could get an increase of .01,.02,.03,.04 or.06. It is inconvenient that they’re only sold in 10 packs but I have found use for the extras. :grin:

If you save your bearing shields they act as decent shims…

2 Likes

In the same listing, there is .030.

You can also stack spacers as needed to your desired thickness.

4 Likes

That’s awesome. When I started this thread those were all out of stock. :smiley::+1:

1 Like

The Dif-E-Yo shims is what you want. Just add several to get it where you need.

1 Like