what songs do you yoyo to?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk0xmCZQWmk it takes a few seconds to get going, but i really like this one. i plan to us it for my state competition song. :slight_smile:

The guitar solo in this is amazing. Not super fast or anything but if you play guitar you will appreciate it big time.

A7x FTW!!!

He’s either really really on the ball with his timing, or thats a Korg arpeggio and not a guitar solo. Sounds too perfect. Cool band though.

i listen to u2,linkin park,the hives,the flobots,the used,angels and airwaves,blink-182,weezer,and nickleback.

Honestly IMO I think that is just short stringing with a bunch of hammer-ons…

Sounds like it might have been before it was dropped in Protools. It’s been multi-tracked, quanitized, and battered and deep fried in digital effects, but yeah, there might be a guitar in there somewhere. It’s still cool, just really really reeeeeeaalllyyy digital.

i yoyo to that song to lol

I usually just have my music libarery on random and ive got heaps of different music on here from techno, trance, death metal and just basic randomness, but when I want to play fast I put on some some 1200 micrograms fast paced trance or, if I want to float around some infected mushroom some of there slower paced and I can do the same with some heavy metal albums as well.

Pink Floyd is Frigging AWESOME. I love to listen to Devil Wears Prada, With Blood Comes Cleansing and just put my ipod on shuffle.

I love Hard metal and rock
Specifically Dragonforce, Rise Against, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
And sometimes Japanese songs like some capsule stuffz (a bit ;))

So yeahh…

This um Remember the name Fort Minor Walkie Talkie man steriogram

lil wayne and the song all the way turnt up is good. travis porter, lupe fiasco

some rock, wolfmother, Linkin Park, alternative…

3OH!3

metallica,dragonforce,kevin rudolf ETC.

any Christian music

depends on my mood too, but often , hawthorne heights, alesana,atl,and manymany more.!

drum & bass FTW!!! or some nice house music eg Deadmau5 that guys is awesome!!

And some Boyze Noize, Daft Punk, Electro music yeah :D, Perfect Piano Lesson, Shinichi Osawa, Saori@Destiny, and some K-Pop, J-pop and soooo many more!

But this song in this video, I really want to know the title, anyone knows it?

Btw, I really love smooth songs like that one above.