Good Music to Yoyo to?

What is your favorite song to Yoyo to?

stronger kanyae west

Phoenix’s latest album or anything by Daft Punk. On occasion I might also listen to Justice.

As of late it’s been alot of Mos Def.

Tom Waits. : Blood Money or Mule Variations

Solo by Iyaz. :smiley:

(Mark) #7

The Next Door Remix by DJ Kariu ft. Two D

Down With The Sickness

I really like throwing to Melodeath like In Flames but I also really like throwing to Hip-Hop preferabley any one of the Luv Sic songs by Shing02.

Daft Punk is always a favourite as well.

The whole ‘Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix’ album.
And the song: ‘Huddle Transformation’ - The Go! Team.

I like uplifting songs, so I listen to Andrew Belle and Animal Collective when I’m yoyoing.

;D

(Jamesofyoyo) #11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifCMs_ViMOA
;D

This is probably what I am gonna yoyo to at Redondo Yoyo Comp. This Sunday!

That’s pretty sweet James. You got to put a video up.

I just listen to what come’s on shuffle. I like anything usually. My classical music is fun for going slow and smooth, and I really like Rise Against for the up beat moods. It all depends on what you like, and the mood your in.

(Hardcore_Max) #13

this song came up on the shuffle for my ipod and it was just too cool!

(Shisaki) #15

Anything by “The Strokes”.

I mostly listen to Japanese music, for the meantime I mostly listen to Sterepony, SCANDAL and UVERworld when I’m yoyoing.

For Stereopony I mostly listen to : Hanbunko, Tsukiakari no michishirube(don’t know if I spelled it correctly :P)

For SCANDAL I mostly listen to : Shunkan Sentimental, Hoshi no Furu Yoru ni, S.L. Magic, Natsuneiro, FUTURE

For UVERworld I mostly listen to : Kanashimi wa Kitto and CHANCE!

For Home Made Kazoku : Shounen Heart and NO RAIN, NO RAINBOW

The Strokes are a great band, I really like to throw to Hard to Explain by them.

(Johnny rocks!!!) #18

welcome to bucket head land

Changes so often it would be spam to list them every time it changes.

(Jamesofyoyo) #20

Thats cool!

Thanks, I just like really hard rock or especially metal! My fav. band is Thousand Foot Krutch. They are in all my videos on youtube. But I also like some of Skillets older albums and songs. Like the music video I previously posted. But I might do a video with Weird Al’s song White and Nerdy. I am nerdy but only 50% white lol! :smiley: IF you don’t know what I am talking about you should so search Weird Al on youtube, his music videos are halarious! Yeah, I will make sure to video tape myself at the Redondo comp. I hope I do well, I am just gonna go up there and make it up as I go allong! :smiley:

Peace, James Reed! :)

lol! :smiley: :slight_smile: