YoYo Music?

When I’m bored, I usually yoyo to some music and I’m looking for good music to use?
Any Suggestions?

depends how you yoyo.
Ultimately, only you can choose your music, not anyone else.
:wink:

It makes me feel good to yoyo to Dirty Harry :slight_smile: (without the rap)

Gorillaz are great to yoyo to(feel good inc. /Clint eastwood)
I LOVE yoyoing to AWOLNATION(sail/ kill you heros/ wake up)

I’ve recently found the coolest chill music: Chase Hadden. Check out his sound cloud. SO many cool beats. Also for faster paced techno try Madeon, either Icarus, the city, or Finale.

My yoyoing =

Rap (Some, I’m not huge on rap but there’s some I like)

Death Metal

metalcore

Hammock, Explosions in the Sky, and similar bands. Chillstep is good too. Anything more on the ambient side of music.

Adele/daft punk, tata young, rihanna, and girls generation.

Rise against, off with their heads, dethklok, children of bodom, billy talent, slayer

Just go on Chase Hadden’s Soundcloud. I really like Veggie Donut, old Skool for Jensen, Back and White and a few others I can’t remember right now…

1 Like

Chase Hadden’s soundcloud- the only thing I use soundcloud for

Nujabes, Gramatik or Drum n Bass ;D

BT’s This Binary Universe. Has a great blend of electronic and classical with soothing calms followed by thunderous symphonic sections, sometimes in the same song. :slight_smile:

I’ve been yo-yoing to some of Daft punks older songs and some dubstep type music.

Instrumental stuff is really good. Electronic is pretty acceptable for most people. I would advise against using country, heavy metal, or other heavy preference music styles.

Chill wave is always good. Like Toro Y Moi or Washed Out stuff. I also like other stuff like Fleet Foxes or Sea Wolf. I don’t know man. If I said every kind of music or every band I listened to while throwing, I would write a novel. Really just go with whatever you like. If I really had to give a specific recommendation though, check out the chill wave stuff I said up there. Some of the best music to throw to, in my opinion.

If you wanna go hard on, here are a few intense songs that are great for competition and make you wanna push:

Pendulum - Crush
Capsule - Flashback
Macklemore - Can’t Hold Us
Daft Punk x Capsule x Beastie Boys
Technologic Starry Sky remix

Here’s what I usually listen to.

Energetic practice sessions/getting pumped: GRiZ, Koan Sound, Pretty Lights
Chillout yoyoing/innovating: Bonobo, Emancipator, Nujabes, Pretty Lights

I like really chill music, usually instrumentals of rap/hip-hop music. here is a few:

I’m also always down for some Daft Punk or Swedish House Mafia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtQC8ChpUeg