what should i get?????

It was sold on the CLYW website as having ano flaws or vibe or both. I can definitely see ano flaws on both halves and while not dead smooth, it’s as smooth as I’d expect from an A-grade, not as smooth as my CODE1, smoother than my Cascade.

In any case, I’m not a vibe freak so a bit of vibe isn’t really gonna affect my opinion of a throw’s overall performance.

I don’t see why you’re having so much trouble accepting someone doesn’t love the Arctic Circle. It’s an ok throw, just feels a bit heavy and not as stable as I’d like.

Not that i cant accept it, i just don’t understand why you would choose the Ares Star over the AC. Obviously yoyoing is a very opinion based hobby and understand that but IMO, this isnt even close.

Now I guess it’s my turn to ask if you’ve tried an Ares? If you haven’t then how can you accurately compare the two.

But yeah, I agree with you that it’s all a matter of preference. I know some people love the Arctic Circle and I’m not saying they’re wrong, just that I don’t feel the same way about it. Unfortunately it seems not many people on these forums have tried the Ares so it’s hard for the OP to get a range of informed opinions on his question.

My firend had one for a short period of time but decided to sell it cause he disliked it so much.

[quote=“chriscollins14,post:24,topic:47283”]

Well that’s another opinion, which is good to see. But did you actually try the Ares?

Yea, quite a bit because my collection sucked up until a few weeks ago