what should i get

please help me find which to get. 8)

its all about preference. all those yoyos are good

a life… jk… out of those i’d get the new breed

New breed for stringtricks and hayabusa for offstring.

dude, these are meant for 2 different syles of yoyoing, though they can be used for either. and again, it is all about preferences

The New Breed but if you can’t afford it get a Legacy, its amazing. I know someone is gonna disagree but you can’t compared a Duncan plastic to and metal yo-yo

I hate it when people ask which yoyo to get, or which yoyo is the best, and then don’t leave any preferances, and pick yoyo’s that are completely differant…

Easy there. These people will eventually understand this things. I’ve gone thru that before but now I understand that. That’s why there’s a community to help 'em.

IMO all of those are great.

I didn’t say i hate the people who post the thread. I said i hate it when it happens. True, most of us go through this, but it is still annoying… Maybe there should be a sticky topic about asking about which yoyo to get…

Don’t beat’em up about it I think he means what is the best yo-yo that you have, but this guy put absolutely no preference which makes this post a waste of time for everybody.