WHAT SHOULD I BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, I am in advanced tricks and right now I am using a Duncan Dragon Fly. So I decided to buy a yoyo. But I CAN’T FIGURE OUT WHICH ONE TO BUY >:(
I am trying to decide between
YYJ Atmosphere
&
YYJ Dark Magic.

PLZ HELP

Hands down dark magic 2. Its smoother sleeps better and looks better. It is a great size and wont dissapoint.

i thought the same, but with the atmosphere. it is a little more advanced

(Halbach) #4

The Atmosphere Hands down beats my friend’s Dark Magic. It’s a VERY stable and fast yoyo, but requires more control due to the both undersized and slightly thinner profile.

If you really want clean smooth yoyo play, I would get a ProtoStar. Its definitely worh it, if you know how to properly bind an unresponsive yoyo. :wink:
But if you really wanna choose between those 2 yoyos you listed, I would reccomend the DM2. They are really smooth and just play great all around. :wink:
(Also you might wanna concider the HitMan Pro)

i’d go with protostar or northstar cause they’re a bit better (not trying to be ofensive)
but if you have to buy either one, i would be going on atmoshper cause it’s a bit more advanced.

also pay a few bucks more and get a all metal yoyo!! why not!! like the raptor, dv888, shinwoo zen 5 of ourse!! they’re metal. least vibe and so smooth forstring tricks.

Gotta love that YYF right Cody :wink:

(laxdude99) #8

I’d say get a hitman pro definitely smoother than my dm2

you can buy DV888 or protostar, it is a good yoyo

Protostar is indeed good, at first. Bad things happen later though.

I recommend the Hitman Pro. It’ll last you longer.

ATMOSPHERE ANY DAY it PWNS my friends DMII

Alright looks like ii have got my answer.
Now i have another question what string should i get?

poly
cotton
or
50 50(poly & cotton)

100% poly

5050 is cool cause it’s sturdy, and has polyester to make it slick. but 100 polester is just gonna go…over, but poly is great though

(Q) #15

GEt some of each and decide what you like.