What’s your rarest yoyo?

I think legato is really underrated.

5 Likes

Dif-e-yo: Rev 1 Overhaul & Juggernaut from the Hard Knock series, as well as Internal Turmoil I’ve had since sophomore year of high school from '05

H-spin: Silver Lilly Good & Evil

Yoyojam: Sirius (vibes like hell, wouldn’t have it any other way)

One Drop: black 54 (not too rare but special non the less), as well as a pair Baped kuntosh

Kyo: Alph

Alchemy: Silk Vibes like a son of a bitch! Had a Slim c bearing for years and use it for fixie type tricks, still get a kick out of it every now and then…
I’ll have to go check for any other gems when I get home tonight.

7 Likes

i just let go of a silver lily, but got a beautiful blood lily that happened to come my way.

2 Likes

1/1 (I think) unengraved red ministar
1/4 blue unengraved essence

General yo organics are hands down the best.

These are just going off numbers alone. I have other rare stuff that doesn’t pop up on the bst often like a phoenix 888.

7 Likes

If you ever want to let go of that blood Lilly, I’d be glad to make an offer, or any h-spin for that matter.

1 Like

ne pas on the blood lily my friend, but you can pm me on silver mib cut

2 Likes

I have one of those essences with a box that says first production essence.

3 Likes

Pre production Battosai.

3 Likes

10 Likes

What difference does it make how rare it is people only seem to want to pay 50$ for anything lol

2 Likes

That doesn’t make any sense. Look at all the titanium’s, bimetals, stupidly expensive monometals like the Triptych. More releases are significantly above the 50$ mark then around it and all the popular companies sell a lot of yo-yos.

If you’re talking BST then it’s not as rare and sought after as you think if people will only pay 50$ for it.

3 Likes

That’s true I guess I am a little jaded when you want to buy one it’s 150 want to sell one it’s 65 lol

4 Likes

I got these 2 ac2 yo-yos ! They both have blue yellow green splash the pink background is zip zap rap and the blue green fade one is called planet earth and is a 1 of 3 a grade experimental colorway they did there are other variations of it! image|375x500

6 Likes

Actually it’s the smaller Amplitude. Forgetting the names of them.
Legato is on my list, I like the General Yo’s, they are well made.

2 Likes

Prophecy maybe? Not sure. I was on a hiatus at that point

2 Likes

I was on a 25 year “hiatus”, so I missed, like everything and have absolutely nothing remotely unique. So I am MAKING something unique, at least a little unique.

4 Likes

I have a general yo torrent 2 and smashing yoyos tempest monocle which there were i think 10 made but only 6 made it for sale I think?

5 Likes

yo-yos just lose a lot of value once they aren’t new unless they’re highly sought after. On top of that the more expensive yo-yos are a much smaller market. Probably takes a lot longer to find a buyer close to retail than a 50$ release selling used for 40$

5 Likes

My rarest would be ILYY Teatime 1 of 12

22 Likes

These are the ones I would consider my most rare.

General Yo Torrent ver. 1
One Drop Sovereign Loaded
Anti-Yo BSP (very early Titanium)

16 Likes