What’s your rarest yoyo?

3 Likes

Wow a v1 torrent!

3 Likes

I would say my danny ywet, my bapezilla.2, and my skywalker

2 Likes

My prepro Battosai, and then probably my Palli Puffin Gnarwhal and JonRob Genesis.

1 Like

I love things that are rare! Yoyoing is a new hobby (read: obsession) of mine. I don’t really collect them, but I am trying various shapes and such.

I saw this on the Bay a while ago and liked it. I did some research and found out that it’s a limited edition. I lost the bid early, but at the VERY last minute, I decided that it was nifty enough to be my ONLY (read: first) collectible purchase.

I know only a few basics, but not much else. It’s a USA edition Super G from ( I think) 2014 when Stein won his first title. They (YYF) seem to have made a few of their tosses in an USA edition. I can’t find much on the Super G other than yoyoeXpert gave away 1:12 in orders of the Regen.

Anybody? Beuller? Beuller?

6 Likes

That’s awesome dude. I need to track a Super G down in the future for my Gentry collection.

4 Likes

The details on the auction were limited, but I’d say it’s never been seriously played. I gave it a quick run (which for me is like, throw/trapeze/bind) and it’s REALLY fun. I’m not touching it until I can be CERTAIN I won’t hurt it emotionally or physically.

2 Likes

I have this neat 1/5 UNPRLD Ti proto that probably will never be made…

2 Likes

Was gonna make a topic like this but imma just revive this one.

2 Likes

8 Likes

These two customs.

14 Likes

Had this sick half swap anti-yo bsp I sold when I first got back into yoyoing again this year. I didn’t really know how rare it was at the time and regret it heavily.

Now I have this wooden yo-yo hand made by the best thrower of all time.

9 Likes

I don’t think either of them are that “rare” but I’d have to say it’s these two for me. Spyy Addiction v2 and a Nicky One Drop Cafe Racer

13 Likes

There are only 5 dark matter vtwo’s in existence

19 Likes

Usually not a fan of splashes but that specific design is too cool

1 Like

onedrop citizen, project, worlds code 1

No clue how rare the worlds code 1 is, found it randomly a few months ago online. absolutely blessed to own these beautiful yoyos

15 Likes

A leather fixed axle yoyo made by @Woozie

Also in the running for “coolest yoyo I own”

12 Likes

Aye I saw that code1 online awhile back too haha, I’m glad it got into the hands of someone good

Wildwood Gnomad is my rarest (Non Prototype) Has a larger repaired Axel and Repair mark by Mr. Eric.

The misalignment was on purpose, this is where Mr. Eric found it played the best.

As of this post - 1 of 1

11 Likes

This is on the way from Yoyofriends

11 Likes