What’s your rarest yoyo?

I don’t have any rare yo-yos because I play all my yo-yos and I don’t want something that sits in a case. If something I own is rare don’t tell me I want to keep playing it snd not worry about value.

6 Likes

PokeHt proto only 3 or 4 made i think @edhaponik would know for sure. Arkham edition triton only 10 made i believe.

13 Likes

I think these are pretty rare and also a blast to play.
Orange sumo
Canflon proto lynx
Gold plated sancti grail

12 Likes

This is a fun thread i like the different styles of rarity
and seeing the hidden gems

Mine is prolly this raw galactic goose 1/3 raws

19 Likes

1/2 perpetual
1/1 accelerated

14 Likes

Mine’s this little guy. Top deck with ano by gruntbull. I believe it’s called Willamette valley. One of a few (don’t know exactly, although seller stated 1 of 2).

19 Likes

my onedrop mantis, in a blue orange fade, looking quite beat up from so much use

just got a new bimetal one from boundless yoyo designs
called the NIF

Always a question how you define “rare”.
There are so many one-offs flying around.

Judging from a full batch that was available for purchase I’ll go with my SPYY Radian (one of 18 made).

Aside from mine that I bought from Steve directly, I have never seen one up for sale/trade in almost 20 years. I’d file this as “rare”.

14 Likes

Orange Sumo 1st release… wow!

1 Like

My protos 1 of 1

Imgur

and

Imgur

15 Likes

Final grade turning point is by far the rarest that i own magnesium body and titanium gold plated rims im not sure how many were made but theres no information online that i can find that says anything about it so it must be pretty rare

13 Likes

I have only ever seen two of these, as this model was only released in a Mystery Box in Red and during B-Grade sales. A Blue unengraved YYF Metal Replay with no engravings mint and smooth. Maybe @Gentry_Stein has one in his collection.

16 Likes

While there are 536 TiVayder’s in existence, there are only 36 unnumbered. Of the 36 there are only 12 of each color. This is one of the 12 unnumbered dark side TiVayder’s

12 Likes

All of them :rofl:

24 Likes

THE END Ti. And maybe my tomcat tortiose shell special edition.

15 Likes

And this is 1 of 1.

17 Likes

Now that’s dedication

1 Like

M1 Affogato de Lotiempo, per David @One Drop only 10 made.

Dietz Smile Train edition, less than 60 made

MK1-SW RBC-Black Unknown, per @MarkD only 37 made

22 Likes

Copper Theodore probably. Idk how many were made but this one is mine like has my fingerprints stained into the patina. Also this is a legend that I scribbled on half so I could make sure my loops were flipping. This particular scribble colorway is unique and can never be replicated.

16 Likes

@LeftyThrower24 , I couldn’t agree with you more. This is some of the best anodizing I’ve seen since the early clyw’s or G2’s. The anodizer that did this is an artist

2 Likes