What’s your rarest yoyo?

Radical seas siren v1. Not exactly rare, but my rarest.

12 Likes

Just awesome :flushed:

1 Like

I didn’t want to start a new thread just for this but on the topic of rare yoyos does anyone have any info or have they ever played the Prada yo?

This is the best pic I could find but I’m interested in finding a black one if they aren’t totally terrible.

8 Likes

Other than my painted peak which is 1 of 1 id say that the Bapezilla 3 would be mine.

Only Actual Bape colored bape 3 in the wild :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

23 Likes

This MFD Prime8 is one of my rarest so far.

14 Likes

Here’s my rare 4.

1 of ?? Zamstrom Black Death #2
1 of 2 JB Slim Dunk Rebound Proto
1 of 28? JB Nickel Dunk Rebound
1 of 3 DBYY Gung-fu Proto aka Fast-Fu

12 Likes

i think this is my rarest retailed yoyo.

9 Likes

I think the raw titanic might be my rarest one. I once asked the people from iYoyo for a raw titanic and they included “a handfull” within the next run.

13 Likes

#1 rarest: C3Yoyodesign Galaxy Diver 7075 v2 Unknown (25 made)

#2 rarest: HSpin Pyro Sex on The Strings (30 made)

15 Likes

Still amazed I got an soas pyro for $100 back in the day

I lucked out with finding a black one at the same time for the same price

3 Likes

Yep. 1/1 levi painted butterscotch w/ sparkle gold logo. I love this peak so much🫶

15 Likes

that’s called luck :joy: and on the seller’s part, lack of information… but if it was there at this price, why not? Hahaha I would buy it too. my sots and my black pyro reached almost in the thousands. I bought them recently, must be about 8 months or so :stuck_out_tongue:

I think the pacific storm brass Valhalla I got from the mystery birthday sale has to be my rarest. I doubt there were many of these made. Hey, @G2_Jake how many are there? If you don’t mind sharing, that is.

Also wondering what it weighs since I do not have a scale. Seems slightly heavy but its so smooth to play. I can feel the momentum from the brass bring in some pretty low-rpm binds.

Pictured with my rarest plant, Variegated Rhaphidophora Tetrasperma. I was browsing an etsy search for “variegated” sorted by newly listed and got the original plant of this a few years ago for $40. Last I checked cuttings this size were in the 5-700 range. :face_with_spiral_eyes: Last winter was hard for it and it lost some roots so I had to propagate it and this is one of the 5 cuttings that resulted. It’s alive! Bonus: this cutting is putting out the best leaves of them all so far. Just a lil white splash. chef’s kiss

8 Likes

This beauty by @Glenacius_K

A Knack made with hand-pressed SpectraPopsicle wood. Only one ever made, and Glen refuses to do it again because it plays poorly. Up for grabs if anyone has a mint Delphinium to trade for it.

22 Likes

That affogato de lo tiempo M1 still takes the cake

5 Likes

Beauty

2 Likes

That is gorgeous. It makes the idea of turning popsicle sticks into titanium a little less implausible.

2 Likes

between these 2,
onddrop mantis in a less likely colorway (well loved)
and the boundless yoyo designs NIF b grade half swap which has just released and i picked up at uk nationals a few weeks back

12 Likes

I tried the boundless during a meeting, is such a good bimetal yoyo, nice and stable, smooth, feel good on the string and quite powerful, sad that I do not see many people talking about it, is actually quite good!

3 Likes

yeah i find it exeptionally nimble
love doing chopsticks and grinds on it