What’s your rarest yoyo?

Probably one of these three.

Richardrunner, Copper Plated Parlay, Amplified Vinyl Proto (dyed purple, and tbh I am not convinced that this will ever be released)

9 Likes

Okay guys, I’ve been going back and forth on whether or not I wanted to reveal this to the public.
I own a super rare, super sought after throw but am afraid if I go public with it, I’ll be flooded with messages from people begging me to sell it or trade it to them.

Look guys…I know you may want it. I get it. But please don’t send me messages asking. This throw is NOT for sale and certainly NOT for trade.

With this being said…

SUPER Rare

8 Likes

But on a more serious note…I don’t really own anything rare. I have my orange/green half swap One Drop Deep State…and those colors are no longer being made…but I wouldn’t consider it rare. I also own an older YoYoJam Hitman Professional…but again, I wouldn’t really call that rare either.

6 Likes

I’d have to say this. I don’t have a huge collection and I haven’t been collecting that long.

10 Likes

Another rare one. A prototype Harbinger with centre dimple.

14 Likes

This is probably one of my rarest yoyos, CLYW OG Peak #12 in near mint condition. It has just a couple specks of missing white paint in the rims. Sadly it spends all its time in a glass case, but I do love it still.

27 Likes

Wow!!

4 Likes

I have some a-rt wood but I’m missing the brat and a few others.
My big green Woodboy is a 1 of 1 Woodboy mod that Jensen did.
It has a much more V shape than a stock organic Woodboy. :smiley:
I’ll post my rarest throw tomorrow!

9 Likes

I guess my rarest yoyo was one that I made years and years ago.

I machined it from a frozen block of meat.

It lasted until It completely thawed out. It became more responsive as it melted.

But because I never put it on the grill to cook it.

I guess it was the rarest yoyo I ever had.

:scream_cat:

15 Likes

Did you string it with hamstrings?

5 Likes

I used to sell HamStrings in the hobby shop I worked at!

Here is my rarest throw, and my holy grail…

VsNYYC Septopus

10 Likes

Hah found a really old pic

5 Likes

I don’t think it’s my rarest yoyo but it’s certainly uncommon. I think it fits nicely in this thread. It’s a Buzz-on Rogue. It’s the only one I’ve seen in person and the only marbled one I’ve seen at all, pics or in person.

16 Likes

I’ve got a 1 of 8 4mm-YWET, a 1 of 10 hardcoat original AntiYo YWET. A prototype Theodore less than 6 I believe made. A Blue Walter 1 of 8.

Number wise those are probably my rarest.

6 Likes

Not counting prototypes, because I can just make one myself apparently…

• raw diffraction v2, production model, only 3 made
  • pink/blue diffraction v1, only 10 made
  • trash can, only 10 made
6 Likes

hmm?

4 Likes

Yes, a wide trash can yoyo by @chaosgow

4 Likes

I need to see this.

3 Likes

image by jordan, it got cool curves

7 Likes