What’s your rarest yoyo?

What does the cup look like?

1 Like

It cant be worse than the breathe​:joy::joy:

2 Likes

I’m a bit confused. There are currently eight orange and nine green Deep States available on YYE right now…

1 Like

Walter sure is a ripper (as Spencer would say… lol)

I would do dirty things for a Blue or Black Walter…

4 Likes

It is worse

2 Likes

Lies😂

1 Like

I gotta throw this out there cuz I’m amazed people still hype them up so much.

To everyone who has ever acquired a Bapezilla, Eetsit, YWET or BSP, was it actually as good as you hoped? I found it hard to believe at the time Anti-yo was relevant, I find it even harder now that yo-yos are so much better.

7 Likes

Someone with awful/great taste commissioned a small run of 50mm yo-yos called the trash can. Jordan did the design work.

5 Likes

Nostalgia/hype/other peoples opinions on whats cool is what drives that from what ive seen.

3 Likes

True, but they’re actually different shades of the colors from earlier releases. Like I said…nothing rare.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ve learned that the ano colors drift and change from run to run and from model to model. But as far as One Drop is concerned, orange is orange and green is green. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

They may be the same shades and they just look different in the photos? It’s hard to say without seeing them in person. But both my orange and green are a much darker shade then the ones I see in stock atm.

2 Likes

Can I get that trash can?

2 Likes

Oh, I’m sure the shades are different. My “orange” Kuntosh 5000QV is very different in HSV from my orange Format:C and orange Parlay.

3 Likes

I have a trash can you can have! Heck…I’ll even throw in a bunch of extras with it!

2 Likes

No, I’ve owned a few of each and they’re nice to look at, but they are not “modern players” by any means. They’re a good collectible and are cool to look at.

3 Likes

Nothing wrong with that! A big part of this hobby for me is just adding to my collection!

3 Likes

I can appreciate that mentality but apart from what I have left over from years ago if I don’t like how it plays I’m not keeping it.

3 Likes

you and i my friend are in the same boat…

2 Likes

My 1/15 signed Keiran Cooper Cadence!

3 Likes