What’s your favorite throw?

What are your favorite throws? (Can be more than 1)

3 Likes

Good Life Mantra.

2 Likes

Tied for unresponsive: 5 star and Hatrick

Tied for responsive: RBC and Weekender

Gun to my head: 5 star

3 Likes

Caribou Lodge Yoyo Works Kodiak. The best there ever was in my opinion.

3 Likes

Oofta. That’s a hard question.

I guess I’d have to say TiRAMiSU (part 1, the D-bearing).
Banshee SS Brass is a reeeaalllllyyy close second (possibly AL7 version once I spend more time with it).

2 Likes

For me it was a toss up between that and the kodiak but I have Stockholm’s syndrome with that yoyo lol

2 Likes

OD Kuntosh 5000QV. The response, finish and feel on the string make it the most satisfying yoyo I’ve ever used, and it’s great from a spin-time/stability standpoint.

2 Likes

Yo-yo factory boost

1 Like

I fall hard for anything by One Drop, but Topdeck was my first. You never get over your first love :grin:

13 Likes

I’d have to say Autoscopy. It didn’t knock my socks off initially, but it’s become my absolute favorite. It has fantastic power and stability with good agility and string feel. It’s eminently controllable and is the perfect size for tech. It is a little more challenging to hit some slacks, but it makes up for it in maneuverability through tight mounts.

4 Likes

I recently reacquired a Top Deck and I agree it’s utterly fantastic. Perhaps the best designed monometal ever. :flushed:

5 Likes

Too hard to pick just one… prepare yourself for these categories lmao

Most sentimental: Butter (2nd anniversary gift from my girlfriend, also one of my favorite performing throws), Hatrick (first “high end”/boutique throw that I got at Nationals in 2009, tons of nostalgia and memories associated with this thing)

Favorite classic throw: Peak

Favorite organics: MCMO and Grail

Best performing favorites: Draupnir and WISH

Favorite performing monometal, non-sentimental: Free Solo

Favorite overall non-sentimental, and most used: Panorama, Diorama

3 Likes

Freehand one AL, Panorama

3 Likes

Probably Kanto at the moment. It’s lightness makes it easy and effortless to throw after my long work days and it’s a total blast.

8 Likes

I kind of consider myself a one Drop fanboy, but when I think of my top 3 throws they aren’t on the list. In no particular order because it changes by the day;

G2 Marvel
CLYW Chief
YYWS Halyard

3 Likes

One Drop Top Deck and Top Yo Silenus. They’ve been my top two for a long time.

7 Likes

Wanker

11 Likes

OpYoYos Spright!

2 Likes

Yoyofactory Dogma.

Hands down favorite.

I find it to be the most balanced… not the fastest nor slowest, not the most agile nor least.

It may not take top marks in any one category, but it has the best total score in my humble opinion.

I find it works it’s way into almost every throw session.

6 Likes

I’m still trying out a bunch of yoyos but I find the terrarian to be very floaty and I feel like I can flow with it well. Just like the way it feels, even if it’s not the most stable throw.

2 Likes