What’s your favorite pocket sized yo-yo 🪀

How’d you get the Janus already?

4 Likes

He’s a chiropractor by day, time traveler by night. And also part of Team ZGRT™️

8 Likes

YYF little confusion
:yo-yo::beers:

15 Likes

Can I sign up to be a team water boy, or some other kind of team member and get in on the action?

5 Likes

I’m sponsored by ZeroGravity and I’ve been helping Jorge test protos for a while before that, so i get early access… and as @adamantiumpops mentioned i got that time travel thing figured out…:innocent::wink::upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Early version was brown.

15 Likes

The Executive?

2 Likes

Surprised the Panorama hasn’t been mentioned. It’s 37.85mm wide, and the reason I love it is because I threw it in my pocket to keep me busy at my son’s karate class.

10 Likes

Maybe people keep from mentioning it because, while fairly skinny, its diameter is 55.71 mm.

3 Likes

Yep.

14 Likes

Definitely the goat of yo-yo holsters.:rofl:
Love the higby box :+1: :yo-yo:

5 Likes

Finely tuned Team Losi White A-Line Cherry Bomb.
:cherries::bomb::boom::yo-yo:

13 Likes

You Sir have great taste. Have a nice day.

5 Likes

Tbh I’ll put any throw in my pocket so to me any throw is a pocket throw… that said I’m always wearing sweat pants with big pockets… I feel like they’re usually baggy enough on me too you never really notice the big chunk of metal in my pocket

4 Likes

I always kinda liked the Pop Star for a mini, but I carried a Metropolis for a long time, really love those.

10 Likes

I’d have to pick the RBC.

7 Likes

How do you like the SB2?

5 Likes

TK wood yo-yos are real gems, the Silver Bullet and SB2 are ok. It really depends on your expectations, someone who does a lot of looping tricks (not me) might really like them. In the same category and for less $, the Custom AXL Elite is way better for the way I throw, and it’s a pretty good pocket yo-yo too. Unfortunately it won’t fit in the SB2 holster :frowning:

16 Likes

Newest “to me” pocket pal :star_struck::bento:

12 Likes

Generalyo Ministar 2 is the pocket throw for me. It literally holds its own against any other bimetal in my collection. It doesn’t just play well for pocket yoyo, it plays well for a yoyo period.

5 Likes