What’s your favorite pocket sized yo-yo 🪀

Perfect, glad you found it.

I am also loving my RBC so far! Didn’t expect it to be so small but it’s awesome.

3 Likes

I snagged a throwdown shuriken off of eBay some years back, and it’s a really fun little thing. It has a decent heft thanks to the carbon steel

4 Likes

I guess if I had to carry a yoyo in pocket. It would be a Tom Kuhn SB1 or 2

4 Likes

It would come with a leather holster, so no you wouldn’t carry it in your pocket……

6 Likes

So, it can’t be thrown without carrying it in a holster? My SB2 didn’t have a holster. :grinning:

2 Likes

You mean like this one

9 Likes

Nice black holster Sir!

3 Likes

Thank you sir.

2 Likes

Ive had a few pocket yoyos, and ive settled on the perfect two now. Pocket yoyos for me are narrow, sub 30mm is ideal. RBC ended up being too wide for me in the long run.

Black Canon. & Deep State

23 Likes

With enough force or big enough pockets any yoyo can be a pocket yoyo

3 Likes

Hands down el MiJo (fixed/ or unresponsive) and the new Janus both by @ZeroGravity are my favorite pocket friendly yoyos. You’ll be amazed at how good Janus plays and how pocket friendly it is.

23 Likes

At least two, I like mine too. The Honey Badger and the Thunder Wasp are all about the same size.

2 Likes

The Heist and Ditch from the various pocket throws I have tried.

The MiniStar2 performs better than all pocket throws I had, but it was a tiny bit wider than my comfort level. I’m not a fan of any bulge.

4 Likes

Fallen Angel Ti :facepunch::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Mini Covey if you’re looking for something under 50mm. and its really not close.

4 Likes

Toonie.

I may change my mind when I get a Janus. :wink:

5 Likes

Those are :fire:

1 Like

:fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

15 Likes

FRS Black Canon

19 Likes