What’s your favorite looping yoyo

Pair or not what’s your favorite looping yo-yos?

Me personally I love my hornets but they went on a journey for a pay it forward that has dwindled a bit. My favorite though are my something lp

6 Likes

Fixed axle Jack Russell yo-yos - top my list

6 Likes

Mines loop 720, as I only have two different looping yo-yos

Although i also really like the loop classic by yyf, I technacly don’t have it but I threw some loop 720 insides into my set of happy holiday 2023 yo-yos, so they’re the same :wink:

4 Likes

I dont have enough to have a favorite, but i have a pair of Yoyoformula Dragon Balls that i was VERY pleased with for the price. Nice pair of beater loopers to learn 2A on. I paid like $18 for both.

I also use a pair of half swapped Duncan Pulse yoyos i use when hanging out at night.

I cant say they are the best, but they work perfectly for a 2a newbie.

2 Likes

I’m just restarting my 2A journey so take my opinion with a grain of salt BUT I’ve had the most success so far with yyf loop classics. I’m also more successful with loop 720s with the sunrise spacers and bearing kit installed.

I’m trying to stick with yyf since they’re most likely to remain in production for a while and I don’t want to learn the feel of a new looper lol

2 Likes

I don’t have an easy answer, I like the way different models look so similar, yet, feel so different.

• 720 (old) has a feeling like no other
  • 720 (new) I have many of these and I really appreciate that they all play the same way
  • Go is to have a no maintenance that I can have with me anywhere
  • 900 feels heavier than the others, but the fine adjustment and the neon colors makes me throw a pair once in a while
  • 1080 is a refined 900
  • 2020 feels great when customized

To be honest, maybe the 1080. Feels great, I can easily adjust when I want, even when the weather changes drastically, and I also have it in white glow in the dark.

5 Likes

Initiators are my favorites

1 Like

hornet and imperial. i’d really like to try some of those “classic” loopers yyf recently released too

2 Likes

blitz ball ftw

1 Like