What’s your favorite Duncan?

We absolutely need some close ups of that MG! How does it play?!

3 Likes

It plays excellent with the recessed pads on both halves for this later model. The paint job is premium and the nicest green I’ve seen.

15 Likes

yeah. that green speckle paint is beautiful.

kgb

3 Likes

Don’t fret, that yoyo is really old. It first came out in 2011 and there wasn’t a lot of hype around it so yeah.

2 Likes

My favorite duncan. Unknown grasshopper gtx

14 Likes

i can see why.

that throw is sweeeet.

kgb

3 Likes

MG and Ti 2.0 prototype is on the way, along with other 9 prototypes. Woo!

New Freehand colors each month starting with UNKNOWN.

Sorry for being inactive - working on new yo-yo models, merch, accessories, and other cooler stuff!

Much love.

13 Likes

I appreciate it. It’s mostly @jonathanstggg the came up with the design. For signature, my only role is to make sure it looks good. :smiley:

I think the way the yo-yo performs resembles the way he execute his yo-yo play style.

6 Likes

Yes it is nice and my fav so far that signature also looks nice good job

2 Likes

I am sure enjoying my new Freehand 1 Aluminum / small bearing.

It is red with black caps. :wink:

6 Likes

Last week I realized it’s not illegal to wrap a FH1 around your finger and play it like an oversized butterfly and I have been having a blast. I got the small bearing also except in orange with black caps. I have the original AL (pink/black) and a C bearing AL FH1 (solid purple) coming today.

8 Likes

FHZ, Higby flames, recessed silicone response, chump like me on the end of the string.

15 Likes

Paul Escolar Edition Freehand…

5 Likes

Freehand One Ti. I guess some people just expect that you have to throw a certain style with the Freehands, but this is one of the best modern organic throws ive ever played with. It has the perfect amount of float, the weight is right in the sweet spot in a way that the plastic and Al version can’t match, and overall just plays like THE organic yoyo. A perfect modern revision of a classic, imo.

9 Likes

Do you use yours with the aluminum caps or plastic?

1 Like

Here are some reviews of the Duncan yoyo,The world's first yoyo brand ! Check out the professional yoyo recommendations from Duncan yoyo.

4 Likes

GTR-JS… it’s secretly in my top 5. :shushing_face:

6 Likes

Actually, that is not quite true.

Most interesting that even in that Duncan story, it conveniently leaves out the part where Pedro Flores was making thousands of yo-yos before the ‘enterprising Mr. Duncan’ had a little pow-wow and talked Pedro into ‘making some waves on a larger scale.

Polish up on your yo-yo history….

7 Likes

Another vote for the GTR-JS. Absolutely phenomenal…

5 Likes

I really love Duncan Yo-yo’s…. but I’ve got to choose my very 1st yoyo…… Duncan Imperial!!
That’s how I started throwing….

6 Likes