What’s your favorite Duncan?

Are exit 8’s still getting released soon?

5 Likes

Yes. Just wating for it to arrive here.

12 Likes

Whats different about this exit 8?

2 Likes

Tourney here, but looking forward to trying an Exit 8.

2 Likes

How about powder coats? :wink:

6 Likes

This is a great subject what is cool is duncan takes time for newer models it looks like. Yes my fav throw is haymaker x what a awesome fast stable longgggg spinnnn lol then I have grasshopper gtx just those 2 alone beats all my others I use to own wont say names lol but cool news 2 new throws coming

8 Likes

Love it

7 Likes

Butterfly Al for responsive and the Big Fun for unresponsive

6 Likes

Butterfly AL is great. Forgot about that one.

3 Likes

Flying squirrel is one of my favorites. So hard to find. Everything freehand related is right there as well.

7 Likes

Mg, absolutely.

7 Likes

I like the Roadrunner.

6 Likes

Butterfly by default. I really should branch out and try some other Duncans.

12 Likes

Freehand One AL large bearing would be the easy answer for me, but I think the more fun answer would be to say Origami. It’s a really close second anyway.

5 Likes

Do you have an ETA on the Exit 8?

1 Like

I sent out a release date for retailers. It should be 1/21 for GTR and Exit 8.

@AndreBoulay ordered them. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Awesome!

2 Likes

It’s not great playing for sure and it sounds awful but it still makes me smile hearing that silly jingle.

8 Likes

U have a collection back thr

1 Like

Probably my dad’s Orbital GTX he got at worlds in 2019.

It was extra special because he used to drive a '69 Plymouth GTX that he had to sell for a family minivan (sorry dad!) And he always missed that car, but the Orbital GTX resonated with him in a way that made me feel somehow a little piece of the soul of that car went on into that yoyo.

…now if we are talking about yoyos that I actually OWN, probs gotta be my light up FHZ with light up counter weight

6 Likes