What’s your favorite Duncan?

Do you have a link to that podcast?

1 Like

My nicest Duncan is the Haymaker X. It is almost too nice to throw.

I still have to say my favorite is an old Jeweled Tournament. I had to refinish both the outside of both halves and the inside face of one of the halves.

I still looking at Freehands and others.

I’m sentimental…

5 Likes

HaymakerX is a different animal. The way it’s being made and assembled is completely different compared to our other bimetals.

We do have 2 new yo-yos coming up, similar to HaymakerX design process and assembly. :blush:

I’m always hesitating to release a $100+ line, because I like to beat up my yo-yos to death, lol.

17 Likes

My all time favorite in my entire collection is the the FreehandAL1 … Awesome yoyo!!! Second would be the freehand Al then a butterfly!!! If I had to narrow my whole collection to three, this is all I need….
Anyone know if there going to another run of FreehandAL1?? I want a silver black unknown version…

7 Likes

Haymaker X is just as good if not better than a lot of the “higher priced” Japanese branded bi-metals in my opinion.

I really like that you all don’t consistently drop something every week that’s high end, because when a YoYo comes out that’s on the “upper end” of the price range, you know as the end user that time, research, and energy went into it.

That being said - Haymaker X is probably my favorite Duncan, the haymaker beta is also very good :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I have a lot of them. Freehand Al, Mayhem and Haymaker X

4 Likes

The OG Haymaker is magical. Scored one in an EBay lot of like 25+ throws. Sold every other throw but the Haymaker.

13 Likes

https://www.stitcher.com/show/the-yoyo-podcast/episode/bryan-jardin-episode-2-65187502

5 Likes

Tourney for unresponsive
Butterfly AL for responsive

3 Likes

2022 revival for OG Haymaker. Same everything, just tighter rings. Got you sir. :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

any plans for an undersized version of the Haymaker X?

1 Like

We have 2 new undersized yoyos coming up, but not close to HaymakerX design, sorry!

11 Likes

Old and new. Still my favorite

17 Likes

Grasshopper GTX is my favorite the Orbital GTX is less comfortable.

5 Likes

I say my favorite is definitely between grasshopper gtx and orbital gtx. The latter is less comfortable, but not enough for me to completely put it below the grasshopper gtx.

1 Like

I won a yoyo from a giveaway @bjardin had on the Freehand Yo-Yos facebook group; I still need to ask him about what I’m allowed to say! :joy:

5 Likes

@bjardin While we’re talking about Freehands, any plans for another run of the MG?

2 Likes

Found a factory for MG’s. Will prototype soon after all the production run I ordered.

The hardest part is anodizing. It seems very difficult to outsource. TP found a way, I’m sure we will! :slightly_smiling_face:

21 Likes

That was the best possible response to my question lol. Thank you sir, can’t wait.

7 Likes

Orbital is definitely not the most comfortable yoyo but it plays so amazing.

7 Likes