What One??

Well if you don’t get it, read my post. You should be able to get it.

what post? you mean the one where i said beginner —> intermedaite? i was listing an example, not my level!

Let me break this down to you:

• You pointed out LD’s skill level
  • I said that if you based skill level on posts, you’re at a low skill level
  • You got confused

Have you seen LD1996 yoyo before? Do you know for sure that he CAN’T bind?

he said he could bind, so…

i’m not at a low level at all. somebody tought you the wrong stuff.

If he can bind, why did you say that his skill level was too low for a metal?

And let me break this down to you once more, becuase there is obviously a need to

You’ve never seen him yoyo before, and yet you are commenting his skill level. To me it seems like you are determing his skill level based on how he posts, which you shouldn’t. And if I were to determin your skill level based on your posts, I’d never recommend an unresponsive yoyo.

Addment: He can bind, and therefore, he is good enough to buy a metal.

did you see all his other posts about which yoyo to get? there’s a lot.

So you are still thinking that he’s not a good yoyoer because he makes these posts?

Addment: Yes, I actually read most posts on this forum

no, not at all. he specifically listed his level in one of his posts. if not, more.

Where? I don’ remember him saying any of this level stuff.

i can’t find it! i speciffically remember him putting something like “my skill level is intermediate.” he edited nearly every post he had, but i think it was in the “yoyo” post.

The point is that he CAN bind, and therefore is capable to use a metal yoyo properly.

How you want to ‘categorize’ his skill has nothing to do with this.

mega facepalm

He can get any metal he wants. Its his money, and last time I checked, you didnt control what he bought. I got my first metal when I couldnt even do magic drop or spirit bomb or kwyjibo.

this thread (and every other like this by LD something or other) should be locked or just ignored. they are all just too confuzing and time consuming to go through. he has to make a decision about his yoyo.

dont get it if you dont know what to get but i will give you some advice

if you like big yoyos the C13 is good
if you like small yoyos the Dv888 is for you
Both yoyos can come in large bearings.
the Dv888 comes in small bearing for 5a also.

it all comes down to what qualties you want on your yoyo

The C13 is undersized…

And small bearing isn’t made for 5a.

Very true but no bearing is made for yoying in general.
The reason people say small bearing for 5a is because they love to do 5a regens with them.

thanks
and i know that the minimotu is by metal, u guys might have had somethin good about it so i just added it it

ps i just bought a violet large dv888 last nite:)

Yay. You finally picked one. You should be happy with it.

catch 13