What new Yoyo should I get?

Hey Guys!
I am looking for a new yoyo. It can be Any Kind of Brand.
The people who know me really well know that I usually throw Yoyofactory, and everything in my collection is Yoyofactory. Well, I decided to change that. I am still gonna collect some Yoyofactory yoyos, but I want to start getting other Company yoyos too. So it can be any brand. I just need some suggestions on a Really Awesome Yoyo. I don’t care about the price, cause I have a lot cause I have been saving up for a long time. I just want a yoyo that will sleep for atleast 4 minutes on a good throw. I also would like it to be Stable. And as smooth as possible. I would get a CLYW, but they are pretty much out of stock. And Yoyoexpert is really the only place I like to order yoyos. I have been thinking of getting a Dream Yo Man, RecRev No.9, YYJ Phenom or Phenomizm, and me and BenYo are trading, and im giving him my Severe and Yuuksta for his Peak (I really want that Peak). So, yeah. Just reccomend anything to me. It will mean a lot, I am open to any suggestions.
Thanks!
-Cody Wright

i would look around the bst and get some general yo stuff or wait for the new general yo essense

or get the onedrop 54 when it comes out

you can’t go wrong with general yo or onedrop

ps i dont think a severe and yuuksta is a good deal for just 1 peak

I’m waiting on the 54 too. The 10 ball bearing is the best choice in bearings with the side effects to change the weight. Plus 53-55 mm is my favorite size

Hmmm… I have never head of the 54 yet. Ill check it out when it comes out.
Thanks

It came out today and I would definitely take a serious look at this one

I would get a Rec Rev No. 9 I have heard barely anything bad about them from those who use them and my grand parents are getting me that for christmas :slight_smile: so that’s what I would suggest just don’t go getting a dark magic I got one of those cause one or two people told me they were good But I did do my research on them properly to figure out what I wanted and am now doing some tricks but am having a hard time doing anything fancy with it (Sorry andre but I’m having a hard time >.>).

I would actually get a duncan freebird, this is probably duncans most andvanced yoyo and has great sleep times.