What makes you like a yoyo company?

Designs, the players behind it, colorways, and more or less their theme

1 Like

Made in USA is a big one for me too

6 Likes

Did you read that little post that I linked?

1 Like

That was amazing what One Drop did, Chad. That was beautiful! I would really prefer to buy American to support people at home first. Since I have all the yoyos I need and no immediate plans to buy any more, I will definitely look to One Drop when I plan to make my next purchase.

1 Like

Big league move

2 Likes

Seriously, that was like 6-700 dollars worth of yoyos

3 Likes

Availability and having low budget to high end selection.

1 Like

I’m still going with “show me unique designs and unique colorways, ideally at the same time”

3 Likes

I have to know the owner’s and like them. That’s it! That being said I’m a AntiYo and OneDrop and GeneralYo and Diff guy.
I want to include Kyle but I’ve never actually met him in person or had beers with him but I like him and have had communication with him and do like his throws.

5 Likes

Colorways and design(shapes etc.) diversity make me like a yoyo and a company. That being said availability probably have to come first since I won’t even have a chance to know if I like something or not if I can’t get it in the first place right?

And of course theme and attitude is a great factor.

2 Likes

I like companies that sponsor contests and cool players.

1 Like

If they make yoyos that I like and that I tend to play with a lot. The rest of the stuff…not a big deal to me.