What is youre favourite yoyo and why?

My favorite yoyo is the same as my favorite beer: the one in my hand. That being said, the one I reach for the most is the OD Topdeck or MMC. But the Summit or Burnside have been popular lately too…

For all time favorite, it’s a toss up between a No Jive and AntiYo YWET.

They are what a yoyo should be in my mind, classic shape, great feel, and challenging. Love them both.

Notable mentions:
Walter
Sasquatch
Fluchs
Bapezilla
Business
Kuntosh
Summit
Chief
BPZL
FreeHand 1
Courier

TropicSpins Finch has gotta be my favorite, even over the Yoyofactory Titanium Dream (although I just tried it for 10 or 15 mins, I was still able to get the overall feel of it). I love the way I can maneuver the Finch, it’s the perfect size and weight imo. Some think it’s too sharp, but honestly I especially love the shape because it’s just so unique in a many ways that I can’t even fully describe, it’s just a work of CAD Art.

PM Me if you have a B!ST Tondo F/T

I really love my Bomb **** Pussy it’s hands down my favorite of my titanium throws. After that I run through both one drop and anti yo what with bapes and various side effect throws. I always spend a day or two throwing free hand zeros during the week to remind me of where I started it’s true I rarely throw plastic anymore and thank God for magnesium. Also am a total Higby fanatic. You asked why, I almost forgot, huge story with Pat and Weber and I, I miss those guys, still had to wait years to finally score this baby at Nats. Good times. Custom yolder by Sonny himself. Never leave home without it. Edc.

EH from Spyy-Tmbr-YYexpert the best for me, a lot of fan!!!

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7434/26867291725_c372cc98c8_o.jpg13073165_261785084166258_1390589011_o by Alecto42, on Flickr
this little yoyo is amazing can’t wait till you guys get to try it.

What is that?

Favourite Yoyo is the shutter. Just made it up, u know team horizon? Well it’s team shutter!

Oh, ok, so they don’t actually have it?

The eetsit!

When tuned right I really like way it plays, love the shape, look, feel, and when I was starting out it was impossible for me to get one.

1 Like

My eetsit is one of my favorites also. Just plays so good!

Indeed! Love the all brown. So much better than the bape imo, or at least my bape… Haha.

1 Like

This question is too difficult.

My instant response is: Valor. It’s the only “V” yoyo that feels just as comfortable to me on a catch as an organic… somehow it matches my particular hand geometry perfectly. It spins forever, is very stable, and it has just the right amount of speed to carry me through medium-paced combos with occasional bursts of speed. Which is how I try to play.

But then I pick up the 2sickyoyos Knight and go, “Well, this grinds so much better than the Valor, and although it’s faster, I can still control it. That light weight is awesome. Maybe the Knight is my favourite after all.”

Then I pick up the Axis Pulsefire and go, “Well… I can’t palm grind but it’s one of my better fingerspin yoyos, and it’s in-between the knight and Valor in terms of speed. Maybe that in-between-ness is perfect after all.”

Then I pick up the El Ranchero, which is nothing like any of those and go, “It’s heavier than those. It doesn’t grind. But it’s an El Ranchero and was my first ‘love’. Favourite yoyos don’t always have to be perfect fits. I can never give up my El Ranchero!”

Etc…

I have reasons to have the C3 Krown, Anglam Superfly Remix, Gen-Yo Prestige, and any number of other yoyos be my “favourites” on a given day. :wink:

But at the end of the day, my first impulse for this question is always “Valor” so I guess we’ll go with that.

For today.

yeh, sorry for misleading lol. Its not a thing

I like the eternal throw elysian. It’s awesome for finger spins. It’s also fast and stable. What more could you want?

Just the Duncan Triumph. No reason in particular, it’s the last yoyo I bought in a year.

I love my Shutter! But I recently got an Atlas and Dream
from YYF. I’m pretty new to the yoyo realm. But am adamant with practice and determined to climb the trick ladder. So far so good. I also enjoy the Dark Magic from YOYO JAM (Ghost Edition). It throws excellent and has some nice weight to it making it spin forever.
Happy Yoyoing! ;D

I have to try this one out still, never heard anything bad about it. Have to add it to the list :slight_smile:

My collection is small but I keep coming back to the Horizon. The Superstar and Shutter are close seconds, but the Lilliputian and Mighty Flea also give me too much fun =)

Update!
So I bought a B grade horizon off a friend recently, its pretty much my main throw now, its perfect. It makes horizontal/off axis play perfect, obviously the finger spins are great. But it also is great for rejections (learning them anyway). And grinds are a breeze, because the gap is so wide it makes like no contact on your finger so you can get like 10 second grinds easy. Also it is a B grade, but only because it has a flatspot, and the anodising colour was too light, it was supposed to be gold but it came out almost a cream colour. Other than that, it performs dead smooth, and spins with heaps of power.