Your favorite yoyo?

Okay, im just wondering so tell me which yoyo is youfr favorite right now and why. Here, ill go first, my favorite yoyo is the string theory yoyos Remnant because its my only yoyo other than the yomega dash. See, it was that easy!

We have billions of these threads, and it’s right under of our favorite yoyo thing in our profile. lol

The YYJ Phenomizm. Because Its FRESH! ;D

I would like to buy my 14 yr old son several yo yos for Christmas. He’s been playing with one a lot recently, and really enjoyed it until the string broke. Can several of you yo yo experts throw out 3 different styles of yo yo for a beginning/slightly intermediate person to try? Thanks!

he can just replace the string duhhh jk

I would get him a Kickside, Freehand Zero, and a Legacy. Those are great yoyos for that skill level and can take him far in yoyoing.

1 Like

Dark Magic. It has awesome grinds and sleeptimes.

Well then, Genesis. Just so smooth and perfect for me. Also grinds like a beast than anything.

Whatever I happen to be throwing today.

Thank you very much for your 3 recommendations! I really appreciate it.

definatly my skyline is my favorite its perfect for me in everyway

If anyone doesn’t know what my favorite yo-yo is by now… something must be going terribly wrong.

FHZ, right? :smiley:

Popstar currently, I never really noticed how much I love minis :smiley:

mine depends on the day I throw… It shifts between my marmot, stacked y factor, or my raptor. On x-mas, it will change as I really enjoyed the peak I had to wrap up :stuck_out_tongue:

My favorite throw is an ever evolving kind of thing. Today I can’t put down my 54, Gnawhal or Sas…3 weeks or so from now it could be a Bottosai??? Oh and I’m expecting come late Jan/Feb it’ll be an Avalance. :-*

I’d have to say my Hitman is my favorite throw. I’ve only had it a week, but it is great! I just hope I didn’t mess it up by smacking it on the marble floor yesterday afternoon.

sasquatch or peak

FPYY Thunder Wasp. Fastest, smoothest, most interesting piece of metal I have ever thrown.

its awesome right!?
i like throwing it even i can’t get in to many combos, but i use the POPStar as a yoyo to practice on my accuracy and sort of speed (due to it sleep time i have to learn how to go into tricks quicker and smoother ;))

I love my genesis too it is just too legit to put down, but i found the NorthStar and i like it.

So all in all i currently throw a NorthStar and it is beast