What is your favorite yoyo and why?

What is your favorite yoyo? post a video of you doing a combo with said yoyo.
P.S this is my first time on yoyoexpert.

9 Likes

Yo didn’t I see you on the live chat?

2 Likes

which one?

3 Likes

The yotricks one or the Gentry one.

2 Likes

I was on both lol

3 Likes

The yo one today where the guy kept writing “what about ninja vanish?” over and over? I arrived pretty late.

3 Likes

My favorite yoyo is the shutter wide angle. Here is a tutorial with me using one.

8 Likes

One Drop Top Deck. My most comfortable and well-behaved yoyo. Sorry, I don’t make videos. Welcome to the forum!

4 Likes

yep that’s the one

2 Likes

SF PLSTC is fun to play with this is my only vid with it

10 Likes

Wow! That is extremely impressive!

2 Likes

My favorite yo-yo is the samurai it has shut a weird weight I think center weghted yo-Yos get a bad rap. I think it’s manly because they are not edge weighted too. But this yo-yo is both wich makes it feel really smooth light and fast it feels a lot lighter than my plastic yo-Yos it just comes with a bad bearing

1 Like

Too many to pick from and many times it depends on the mood. Right now, it’s been my One Drop Dietz. I love smaller yoyos, especially at around the 50mm mark. I also like a comfy h-shape for that stability. The Dietz has been my quarantine buddy, having obtained it shortly after SIP began. I thought it would have been that “honeymoon phase” when I played it but many weeks after, it’s been included with some of the yoyos I cycle through in a day.

4 Likes

I’ve been playing the Cadence ES and Orbital GTX a ton its tough to decide what I like better. I like the orbital gtx because its wide and has those huge SS rims that make it spin forever but I also like the cadence es because it just an amazing throw

1 Like

For me it’s a toss up between my AntiYo 4mm YWET and DRI-YWET. The 4mm version, to me, is perfection. Perfect feel, perfect specs, great all around yoyo. The DRI-YWET would only be more perfect if it had the same specs of the 4mm :smiley:

These are two that would take a catastrophic event in order for me to ever let either of these two go.

4 Likes

Samurai? SuperYo Samurai? Spun aluminum with the first ceramic bearing ever on a production yo-yo? That Samurai? I’ve got one it’s tried to kill me several times but I think it’s a great pocket piece of history. Jmtc

2 Likes

I think it refers to Sengoku … maybe I’m wrong though …

1 Like

I bet your right. I’m an old guy. Crap we were throwing Samurai at all the brontosaurus hunts when I was a kid.

2 Likes

:smile:

1 Like