What is your real name?

Julian Magdangal. you guys?

Joey Serrano and im from Easton, PA

My real name is Zammy.

off topic, thanks for mobius man :wink:

Internet forums provide a very public exposure when we reveal our real names. The predatory nature of some who may be perusing this website or others make it wise to maintain the anonymity the use of pseudonyms provides. In as much as we come to feel we may be getting to know one another well here, in reality we never know who may be lurking about in the shadows. There are only a couple of people here on this forum who know my real name, I believe it would be a wise practice for us to keep it that way.

If you are seeking a relationship with greater familiarity I would recommend the use of private messaging. However, even at that practice one should proceed with appropriate caution. It would be best for the safety of participants and the YoYoExpert website to maintain anonymity our online sobriquets furnishes.

3 Likes

Calcium Facebone

Nersh Candy

Isnā€™t that sort of the point of the internet? Conversing and connecting with others we may not be able to? You donā€™t go up to someone and say ā€œHi, my name is yoyoking54ā€.

Though I can see your point with the ā€˜shadyā€™ individuals who may wish to cause harm. If thatā€™s the case, then donā€™t give out information you wouldnā€™t give out in the first place.

My name is Kyle Thomason
I live at 83 N 29 Rd in Cadillac, MI.
Iā€™m 19 and my credit card number is - oh wait that might be too much.

Liz shouldnā€™t you be fingerboarding?

Meh name ish Jernsen Kermit teh Frog

Believe meh, itā€™s teh interwebz

Jake Elliott.

Two tā€™s.

Johnny Jedrey, i live in Union MO, if anyone wants to throw, hmu!

Iā€™m 14 btw, so try and stay around that age.

My name is bob frodo, and Iā€™m 97.

I am James Frank May. I am 23 years old and I live in Northridge California.

My name is Lars
21 years old

Iā€™m guessing that you are about 12 based on how you postā€¦

Close

Alfonzo Peristalsis.

Benjamin McEndarfer

Read my signature. That is usually pretty accurate. USUALLYā€¦

Thanks to me knowing your real name I was able to track you down and stalk you at Worldsā€¦